Mafia 2.2: A white penthouse

When I blinked my eyes open, I was in a huge room I had no recognition off. I wondered quietly if I was in heaven, but the face of Felix standing guard in front of my door, refrained all hope. My arm was bandaged and stung slightly, other than that, I was mostly fine.

"I failed." I mumbled looking at the men who remained stone cold

"Your brother is expecting you. Shower and dress." Changbin the second guard said emotionlessly

The bathroom had a window and I peeked curious, however I didn't expect to see the street 30 floor lower than I was. I showered and let my hair damp as I stepped toward the walk-in closet. There were more clothes than anywhere else on earth. 

I also noticed a laptop and it greeted me by my name.

 I frowned but any access to the dark net was unreachable. I had my assignments and some homework to do from my university. I sat down surprised by the amount of work. Forgetting that my brother was expecting me, and noticing that my backpack and books were there.

"Diligent are we?"

The voice startled me as I looked at Taehyung. I looked back at the time and it had been approximately three hours that I had begun working. I noticed Jimin seating on the floor on one of the fluffy carpet.

"Since when...?" I couldn't help but ask

"About two hours ago. Hyung also came by, but he remained quietly watching you work and decided he would talk to you when you are finished." He shrugged stepping closer "I admit that your ability to focus is otherworldly." He chuckled

I saved my work and looked inside the closet. I had actually kept my dressing gown after my shower. I grabbed underwear and a sweater dress that didn't look to expensive as I head towards the bathroom. 

I stepped out after putting order in my hair and both men looked at me. Jimin stood and sighed before stepping closer. I raised an eyebrow at him as I felt a cold delicate silver chain around my neck.

"You won't be able to take it off. Useless trying." He smiled "It's made of diamond."

I opened my mouth and closed it. Talking to them would not result in anything. Taehyung opened the room and grinned.

"Shall we, my lady?"

I ticked but remained quiet as I took his hand that he barely held. I couldn't run away anyway. The penthouse was beautiful. All white opposite from the blackness of the mafia world. Looking at the different paintings around the wall, we finally arrived into a luminous living room. 

However, the scene was quite the opposite of the luminosity of the whole thing. Felix was kneeling and Bang Chan and Changbin were being restrained by none other than Jungkook and Jung Hoseok. The two seating on top of the two Strays, looked like they were having the time of their life.

"You decided to finally move. I had to occupy myself meanwhile." He kicked Felix one last time and the male fell on his side, coating the white floor with blood

I bit my lips. This scene would always remain glued in my mind. I clenched and unclenched my fist. Don't break Melody. Not now, don't allow him to see.

"So you decided to have some fun I see." I let go of Taehyung's hand "He's still breathing at least."

My brother shrugged and sat on the white piano chair. The grand white piano behind him, truly looked beautiful.

 I eyed Felix and Bang Chan had hate written all over his face. It was directed to me and my brother unfortunately. Changbin was quiet, but Hoseok was holding him down with strength.