Rank 1.4: Perpetrator's end

The engagement party was stopped in time, the rumors would be harsh, but Jin didn't give it too much importance. 

He watched the girl he considered his soulmate being carried away by Jimin after exchanging a sweet peck and promise with Taehyung. He knew that they had a lot to talk about, a lot of things to plan and he was excited. 

His gaze flicked over to the mother of the said girl. She didn't have a pleased expression on, but she went along with what happened. Jin had one less person to take care of. He was thus very happy to face Felicia Kang.

"Our engagement was never true." He said emotionlessly "I never had any interest in you, but you did provide me an excellent excuse to meet the love of my life. So I won't hold you accountable for it." He smiled

"But you said-"Felicia had tears in her eyes

"I said nothing." He claimed with an equally calm smile

He could see her father receiving the first phone call and his expression previously full of anger turned livid. It's time thought Seokjin. This masquerade had finally an end.

The mastermind who had pushed Felicia to have an engagement, the one who called Soohyun back in town along with Samantha. 

The one nobody was suspicious about.

Seokjin was a careful man, in life and in business. He was proud for it and extremely grateful for the way of teaching of his parents. Never once had he expected anything to be free. He had slowly grown emotionless, until he laid his eyes on a pink fairy. 

A fairy that was sly and only wanted happiness. He glanced once again towards the girl holding Jimin tightly, small tremors agitating her body as she had to reveal her feelings bare in a party that she loathed.

"Is it time to go yet?" Jungkook whispered

Jin glanced at the youngest who had his eyes focused on her. He wanted to hold her too. The savage need of the Non-Marked was openly displayed in his eyes, while he tried to school his features. Jin laughed a little patting the back of the said man.

"We can go. I think Kang will have enough worry to deal with. Call the car." He said

Jungkook nodded and walked away as Jin half-listened to Felicia's insult. She was lampooning herself in front of the while High Society. He knew that and he knew that Kang who had tried to embezzle his money was destined to nothing but ruin. 

Tilton was not visible and Jin had already carefully planned in his head what to do with the man. He didn't know who he had been touching. He didn't know who he had been taking as his.

"Jin. Calm down. Tilton will be dealt with." Yoongi patted him

"I, Seokjin Kim, Promise on the Butterfly Mark that Melody Prim will always be mine. That she won't be able to escape from me. I will take care of her and protect her from the world if needed." Jin spoke the fated words

He could see her head snap up as the golden butterfly appeared. Her eyes once again filled with tears. Tears of happiness as she looked at Jimin. Jimin glanced at Jin and raised a mischievous eyebrow. He had ceded at last. Ceded to the future of a constant love for him.

"Whoa." I woke up

I didn't recognize where I was. However, Hoseok tugged to my side and Jungkook to the other were clear evidence that I was with my links. I carefully removed their arms and stood up. I was in a white shirt, so big on me that it was a small dress. 

My face had been cleaned of any makeup and my hair brushed. I had been cleaned up. I looked at the males on the bed and I felt tears in my eyes again. Damn, I really missed them a lot. I felt alive. I didn't feel alive for the past few days, but now I felt fine. I felt my heart thumping. Then realization hit me: