Fantasy 1.2: Little...mate?!

The silence in the room was stiffening. 

Hoseok had never talked about his family and much less about a possible little sister. He glanced at his friends to see that most of them were chocked. Yoongi and Namjoon had connected the dots. Jin on the other hand was frowning.

"Why didn't you talk about her to us?" he asked the question everyone was wondering about

"Is that why you called us here Namjoon?" Hoseok said

His friend stiffened but not more than Jin who had just been blatantly ignored. The three male sat and began talking about the patrols with the first year that would happen during the next few weeks. 

None of the male could really focus except Hoseok. At the end of the meeting, it was already late and Hoseok sent a quick text to his sister to say he would be late and not to wait for him for dinner. Namjoon motioned his friends to stay seated. 

Hoseok glanced at the male with a raised eyebrow.

"I will ask again Hoseok." Jin said "Why did you not talk about her to us? We're best friends right?" Hoseok stiffened at the low blow

"I didn't see the necessity of it. Moreover you never asked." It wasn't exactly fair game but Hoseok didn't say anything

"Ela is a Pacifier." Jimin uttered with almost disgust

Hoseok felt his aura flame up. Jimin was at the head of his family: a bloodthirsty killer who got rid of own parents because they prepared a coup d'état against the king. His mother was a Pacifier, but as a dual Enforcer and Blader and noble to the top, he could only despise Pacifier.

"She's a Shooter. You saw it yourself during the duel." Hoseok said trying to remain calm

"Hoseok" Jimin continued with the same cold expression "Your sister is 90 to 10 Pacifier. You can't deny it and even if she's strong-"

Slamming his fist against the table, broke it in half, Hoseok took a deep breath. The room was silent.

"That's exactly why Jin. You're my friends and I trust you with my life. However" he looked at all of his friends one after the other "I'm not a noble neither a fallen one. I'm a low class and sometimes I can't stand your narrow minded attitudes. Fucking selfish."

He stood up and walked out. At that moment, Hoseok headed to the training grounds. He knew himself that his sister was a Pacifier by definition. However, it was without a say she knew how to fight. 

She hated it and loathed it, making her even more precious in his eyes. Yet, she trained because he asked her too. She fought because he asked her too. The mannequin made in special material for Blader broke in one move making Hoseok even more irritated.

"Ah" Ela said "Idiot"

"Go away" Hoseok said "I'm angry right now."

Ela moved in front of the mannequin and raised an eyebrow at him. He sighed and then Ela pointed her gun to him. She shot and he dodged groaning as it still scratched his shoulder.

"Are you an old man Hobi?" she mocked teasing his anger "Can't dodge a Pacifier's bullet anymore?"

Hoseok was fast, but Ela was far from slow. She dodged all his attacks like she was dancing. He also pared her shoots, but was scratched more than she was. Slowly, his frustration faded and he sighed exhausted pulling his blade back in its protection.

Ela did the same with her handgun holding her cheeks as blood began flooding.

"You riled me up on purpose." Hoseok murmured handing her a bottle of water as they admired the night sky