Apocalypse: Connected 1.5

Meanwhile, Namjoon was circling around Lia who was frozen taken aback by the situation. Solar and Wheein as well as Hwasa were shocked by the situation, but could also understand what was happening. If you died, then they would all turn into Undead. You were very important to them as food, but it seemed to not be only this way. When Hoseok appeared and leaned against Jin's table beside the owner of the tent, Namjoon stopped the torturing path he was taking around the girl.

"So, Lia. I supposed you have heard about the Immune X who has a weak body and an O positive blood, am I right?" his eyes were looking into her soul

"I...Yes. Head Commander." She gulped as he narrowed his eyes at her

"Then, as Eliana is also the newbie in the zone. Who do you think she is?" Namjoon tilted his head at her tauntingly

Lia kept quiet understanding the position in which she was. It was a tight spot.

"Answer him." Taehyung grabbed her by the throat "Useless bitch." He groaned "Always nosy, bitching around and annoying the hell out of everyone...I'll be the happiest seeing your end." He threw her on the ground

She fell as she began to tremble. Solar had no compassion for her and neither did the two other girl. Jimin pulled Lia up with a fake smile before kicking her hard in the stomach. It was unnecessary violence, but he needed it and he wasn't the only one with a murder instinct right now. Solar glanced at Jin who had the same unforgiving eyes before she stepped up praying silently for her life.

"I don't think it is a good idea." She started as she gathered Namjoon and Yoongi's attention only on her "I don't know Eliana enough, but she seems to be quite...emotional. How do you think she will react if you send Lia to her death? She didn't want to denounce her even though she was hurt badly."

"Then?" Jin said also putting his eyes on her

"I suggest you send her back to the farm." Wheein said

"And the punishment?" Jin said

Wheein was surprised, because Jin was usually the more lenient one. She kept quiet looking at Lia for a minute not knowing what the punishment should be.

"You already kicked her." Hwasa said speaking up "Sending her back to the farm with a curfew and the impossibility to chat with her friends for a good three month seems suitable." She ended as Jimin narrowed his eyes at Lia

"I'm not satisfied." Taehyung shook his head

"Then think about Eliana." Hwasa cocked her head to the side

"Why?" Taehyung growled "It's out Zone and what does she have to do in this?"

"Because you're going to kill someone because of her?" Hwasa said not backing down

Silence. Lia sobbing. Sungmin stepped forward as Namjoon clicked his tongue and dragged the girl away. The Inner Zone was bubbling with what was going on, but nobody tried to ask or say something to Namjoon's lieutenant. Taehyun had followed after Yoongi had motioned him to do so.

Solar remained frozen in place. Hwasa was also surprised they had taken her suggestion and her attitude into account without scolding her for it. Hoseok sighed as his eyes had their normal color back. Namjoon and Jin took a while longer and Yoongi had taken back his normal eye color as soon as Lia was out of the tent. Jungkook cracked his neck before sighing and glancing at Jimin and Taehyung who weren't settled on the issue yet. Hwasa wanted to hold back, but she didn't.

"So Felix and the newbie are a thing?" she asked

All the eyes turned red in a second. Solar glared at her, but she couldn't help but smile. In front of her stood a bunch of jealous boys who would never admit that they were. Felix was more the problem than Lia at this point.