Hybrid 7.11: Breaking the mate bond?

I wasn't sure about publishing another part today, but someone commented on my previous chapter. I was very happy. Very very happy. Thus I'm gifting you with a part I just finished writing. It might not be much for you guys voting or reading my story, but for me it means...it means a whole lot that you're reading and enjoying it. Thus, here it is. Again. Thank you very much.

I woke up feeling like shit. It was Tuesday, didn't have work and I looked around. I was in Jinyoung and JB's room. Cuddled between the two and a heavy wait on my stomach made me glance at the wild cat hybrid sleeping on my stomach comfortably.

 I chuckled remembering the first time I woke up with Youngjae on my stomach. I was so startled that it took several minutes for me to come back to reality. 

Petting the hybrid, I sat up slowly careful to not wake up the hybrids sleeping beside me. I was soon pulled back down into Jinyoung's chest. Sleepily peering at me,

"Go back to sleep. It's still early." He whispered

I hummed and felt the wild cat stretch on top of me before coming closer and I settled my arms around his form. Putting my ear against Jinyoung's chest, I heard his heart beating. This sound lulled me to sleep. Always. I had woken up next to dead bodies. 

More than once. 

It was hard. 

It was exhausting. 

So got used to it. 

Now it was the other way, my eyelids became heavier as JB's arm slung around me and Youngjae's animal form. An Alpha always protected his pack and that was exactly what Jaebum did. Keep the pack protected. Me lucking out by being there as well.

"Breakfast...Never mind, Brunch."

Jackson was smiling widely as he got a look at the sleepy form of the girl holding a wild cat closer to her chest if possible. His youngest mate hovering behind her making it difficult for her to walk. Her maple syrup scent blooming as he nipped at her neck making them all take a deep inhale. This scent was so soothing that it melted on your tongue. Nipping again, Jackson chuckled as the girl hummed and relaxed against the chest of Yugyeom.

"Stop coaxing out so much cub or we'll get drunk in her scent. Let her go." Jackson ushered pointing a menacing spatula to his youngest mate

Yugyeom gruesomely moved away as Youngjae used the opportunity to crawl closer to her gland, but a knowing ocelot grabbed him by the nape making the cat whine. Losing her blanket, the girl opened her eyes a bit more before looking at Jackson and widening her smile.

"Smells delicious." She whispered

All the males cooed at her and the bubbliness of the girl inching closer to the Chinese soup made them all smile. The atmosphere was light as all of them sat down either leaning against each other as Jinyoung pushed the girl to eat well.

I was glad that their attitude didn't change. They didn't treat me like a broken doll. I wasn't one anymore. My thoughts wandered towards Namjoon remembering the storm of emotion in his eyes. I had to meet him again. I looked at Jaebum and had a gut feeling that he knew Namjoon and especially how to contact him.

However, I refused to ruin the warmth and the calm feeling that was one for now. So we ate, made light conversation and hugged each other. I took a long shower, trying to put my ideas back into place. Namjoon wanted to talk to me. 

Would he ask me to break the bond? 

Or...

Sigh