Rank 1.3: The true one

No it didn't sit well with any of them. Yet, it was a constant headache. Watching over you and getting revenge on your mother was an impossible task.

 Each things they could do, would affect not only the 'mother' in question but also the Prim name. 

Yoongi watched Jimin ruffle his hair roughly. He wasn't satisfied with everything that went on. He was even more frustrated with the fact that Melody was right.

"It doesn't sit well with you either Yoongi so don't you dare look at me like that." He gritted

Yoongi took a deep breath, but remained quiet under Jimin's accusation. He was right. Yoongi didn't appreciate Melody's mother. He thought about assassinating her. Truly thought about it. It wouldn't be that hard to make it look like an accident. But.

"She would now if we do anything to her mother." Jungkook pipped

They were in the living room. Hoseok was playing with a knife throwing it in the air and catching it back before it transpierced his hand. If Melody saw this, Jungkook thought, she would definitely freak out. However, the girl was passed out in her room for four hours now. Taehyung and Namjoon sat by her side, checking on her heart rate, careful that she wasn't coughing.

"We have to decide which party she's going to go to." Jin sighed annoyed by the situation

"I forgot about that. How annoying." Yoongi groaned

In fact, each time a Butterfly got a new prized possession aka here Hoseok. They needed to show it off to society. It was like an unspoken rule and the boys knew that she would respect it. The prized possession knew also about the importance of this party. 

He only had decided one thing today: that he would make sure that this type of thing never happened again. He had never seen a mother treat her child like that. While it wasn't choking for a Butterfly parent to reject a Non-Marked child or a Circle child, it was unheard off from Butterfly parents.

"Blake." Jungkook called out

The little brother had remained still since the conversation with his sister. Prim always had solution: that was what they were thought since they were children. 

All their education was made around giving advice to others: but to themselves? 

How to fix a family like theirs was still a mystery. 

He knew full well that the boys thought about assassinating his mother and he wasn't too far from planning on it either. Yet:

'She's still our mother after all.'

When Melody said that, he could feel the weight the name Prim had on his sister's shoulder. She had parted ways from the Prim and yet couldn't get away from them. He was frustrated. Ever so frustrated, but unable to find something fitting. 

Something that gave him the piece he needed to solve the puzzle. 

Thus, he had remained there turning the problem all over and searching for a solution.

In the meantime, I had woken up and I was silently looking at Taehyung who was quiet and looking back. I was about to speak, to end the awkward atmosphere, until Taehyung pronounced these words.

"I, Taehyung Kim, Promise on the Butterfly Mark that I will never betray or abandon Melody Prime. I promise that I will pamper, cherish and take care of her until death sends us apart."

I widened my eyes as a golden butterfly appeared and landed on my wrist similarly to what happened before. Yet another thin band of gold appeared around my wrist. I looked at Taehyung and his mark stopped being golden. I was about to say something else.