Apocalypse 2.4: The Fluff!

Warmth. 

Real warmth. 

I frowned, an unfamiliar scent filling my nostrils as I managed to open my eyes. I surely didn't expect Hoseok's face to be an inch away from mine, breathing slowly and relaxed. Another presence in my back, made me recognize none other than Seokjin. Spooning me, I was incredibly close to both of them.

 My body on the other hand was sore. 

Through those different bites, I learned that U Immunes and X Immunes bonding became more and more difficult each time and each bite was more painful. Thirsty, I managed to sit up. I wasn't in Jimin's tent anymore for sure, however the latter was sleeping near the fire, his head resting against Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook was watching the fire, lost in the dance of flames and in that moment he looked unabashedly beautiful.

"Kookie." I croaked out

This got his attention right away as his eyes zoned out on me. Feeling tears in my eyes again, I blinked them away as he slowly put Jimin's head on his hoodie down on the floor and walked up to me.

"Here, water." He handed me a bottle of water with a straw and I drank slowly

"Thanks." I whispered

There was a silence between us as Seokjin tugged me tighter and closer to him. I watched the oldest male for a second as he frowned in his sleep before opening his eyes. First, there was clear surprise as he froze entirely before a shade of pink tinted his ears from embarrassment.

"It's fine." I hummed "All U Immunes feel the need to be closer after the first bite, Taehyung said it got better with time." I stated

"A lie." Jungkook immediately retorted

I ignored his comment as Jin stopped moving and his eyes widened in shock.

"I never felt that before..." I heard him mumble

I hummed as I looked back at Hoseok. I had noticed his glances at me. Noticeable glances. He was rock against me and I could tell that he was awake. I yawned.

"What time is it?"

"It's 3 am, El. You can still sleep." Taehyung's voice was deep and husky as he just woke up

He came forward and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"I should go then." Jin mumbled "It's soon Namjoon's turn."

I froze. For whatever reason it was, cuddling in bed with Namjoon was something I hadn't planned on in the near future. The dude had wanted my death not too long ago or at least was considering it. For helping making the life of 45 others easy, alright. But still. Jin pulled out of the bed, his absence suddenly leaving an empty cold spot on my left.

"Can I...can I...can- shit- can I also kiss your forehead?" he said stuttering

I looked at him surprised as Taehyung gave me a grin. I nodded too stunned to refuse and he quickly pecked my forehead his ears still a pink tint as he gave me an awkward smile. The only Jin I knew was the right arm of Namjoon, but behind the calculative stance of the man seemed to live another one. I watched Jungkook and he walk outside as Yoongi and Namjoon walked in. I hadn't seen Jimin yet.

"You're awake." Yoongi noticed stilling as Namjoon stood behind him

It was almost like Namjoon was hiding behind Yoongi. It was quite funny because Yoongi was not only shorter but also less big than him, although the slender man had nothing to envy to the bigger one. The Head Commander of Rebel town had clear guilt in his eyes, but also something like longing.