Intro...: Werewolf 1

I wanted to update a new Hybrid Story, but this one is short and interesting. Hope you'll like it too!

Here we are finally arriving in Littleton, me and my parents. After an 8 hour long ride, my wolf definitely needed me to stretch my legs. Although the reason for our trip is quite unfortunate, since we flew from our pack or rather ex-pack, I still felt like I was on some sort of holidays. My parents on the other hand were extremely nervous: because they were about to enter my mom's old pack. The Alpha Eugene was her cousin. My mother was also an Alpha but hadn't any wish to become the leader of a pack. She was just happy being with my father and travelling the world for their research.

I was quite surprised that Eugene accepted us in the pack. He was an old man and I only saw him a few times when we came for a visit. He was like an uncle that put kids on his lap and made them smile and laugh. However, he was also wise and respected within the different Head Alphas. The pack was called Red moon for a reason. Every Delta or Beta were trained roughly and with an iron fist to protect the pact and learn who they needed to respect. 

One minor detail was that there weren't any Omega in the family...except me.

Omegas were the lower ranks and they weren't strong fighters. I couldn't fight, I had no talent in fighting. I could barely defend myself and I was none other than the shame of the family. Nonetheless, my mother nor my father abandoned me. My eldest sister who went to study abroad with her mate neither. Omegas were the weak link of a pack but they could also be a strength. 

How?

 Their main ability was to calm down the dominant ones and make sure none of them was making a ruckus. It made a pack more stable and strengthened it. Moreover, I never saw myself as a possible disadvantage for the pack. I was skilled enough to support myself and smart enough to know how to survive alone in a forest. My parents had kept me hidden from our old pack for a while until my scent caught the attention of the Alpha.

A shiver ran down my spine just thinking about Leo Right, Alpha of the White Claw pack. It was the pack my father came from. My grandfather was a respected Beta but he was eventually killed by Leo for insubordination at 95 years old. It made tears creep up my eyes just thinking about the scene. 

Because he made each member of the pack assist to the execution and my father and my sister in the front row while I had to pronounce the sentence with my mother. Leo was no stranger to how close and small our family was and he had a victorious smile plastered on his face during the whole ceremony.

"Stop" My father stood by my side as our back rested on the front of the car "Don't blame yourself El. Leo was driven by madness and we should have left much earlier."

I knew that my father was sincere, but it didn't help the guilt I felt. Leo had been obsessed with me and yet I couldn't prevent it. When my grandfather told Leo, that I didn't wish for his company and that he was forcing himself on me that was the time Leo started to go against my family's every action. 

Fortunately my sister had already found her mate at the time and could escape, but we on the other hand had no reason to depart. As an Omega, the White Claw never hesitated to denigrate me or beat me up just for existing and Leo watched. He liked to watch people suffer and I had to beg him to not torture my grandfather and end his life quickly. It broke my soul and heart, my wolf was trying so hard to soothe me but it wasn't easy. 

My father patted my back and my mother came to pull us in a hug.

"Leo was just a jerk." She snarled her wolf surfacing slightly

I grinned at my mother. She was always like that: saying what she was thinking and going straight to the point. She was a good shewolf in my opinion, maybe a bit to frank sometimes honesty was something she gifted me.