Particular 1.1

7 boys and 7 girls were 'recruited' by the OSB (Organization of Supernatural Beings). Children from the age of five to the age of ten who had particular abilities. It ranged from an enhanced mind to superhuman strength, to more particular gifts like being magnetic or healing people. The goal of the OSB was to create a group that could deal with criminals whether there were mafias or serial killers. The organization was being sponsored by the government and could treat the children however they wanted. No love, no care, only training and results were important. Yui was the youngest: she was bought by the organization. Meaning her parents received an astronomical amount of money and gave her away as a result. The others were mostly orphans or treated horribly by their parents.

They ate together, trained together and worked together. Everyone had a purpose in the group: planner, killer, sniper, leader, seducer or even bait. They trained and got closer and closer. All deeply caring for each other. Yui was the baby of the group and she knew it. Her sister treated her with care and love and she gave it all back in form of kisses or hugs or cuddles after hard training. Yui was a smart child and produced amazing results for her designed spot sniper. Never did she miss or deceive. Her male homolog Taehyung was the same. Always on spot. They were just like real siblings. Boys and girls caring for each other deeply.

I was now 15 years old and just got out of the shooting range. Today, I missed a target and that was unusual. My body was weaker than the other and body training began to be really hard for me. I headed to the canteen, being heavily watched by two guards as always.

"What are you frowning about?" Jennie asked analyzing my behavior before trying to break my mind barrier and not being able to, she began frowning also.

"I-"

"Subject 14, meeting with Doctor Cha. Right now." One of the guard said before grabbing me harshly by the arm. I bit back a wince and yanked him off before following after him. I was Doctor Cha favorite. My power was the most close to fantasy: healing. While on spot it wasn't so useful, I could create bones and give blind people or deaf people the possibility to see again, of it was caused by a fight or a gun wound. I had a hard time controlling my power, but it finally settled down this year. Hoseok, one of the male subject, helped me a lot. He also had a hard time controlling his electric waves and so guided me well.

"Doc" I said as I was shoved harshly into his office.

His usual smile was gone and I frowned at that.

"You missed today." I nodded and rolled my shoulder

I fought hand to hand with Jungkook yesterday and this muscle bunny was really no joke. He hit my shoulder pretty badly, and even if I won at the end, it still throbbed.

"People make mistake." I said with a careful smile.

"I trained and watch you grow 14, I can't say I disagree more with you. I watched you fight with 7 yesterday, let me take a look at your shoulder. It's an order." I grumpily sat down and laid under the scanner.

The examination occurred and what made me furrow my eyebrows is that unlike usual, Doctor Cha didn't come and alert me nothing was wrong, he exited the room and said I should stay put. I touched my shoulder and winced. It hurts. It hurts more than it should hurt.

In fact, subjects were also trained body-wise. Poison, broken bones, we were given lots of thing to make our body stronger and more resistant. I was weaker than any other subjects in that field, but I could outdo them in other like aiming. I was better than any of them at gun manipulation. I wondered what would happen. Doctor Cha and Head Director Chang appeared in the corner of my eye.

"Sit 14." I did as told easing myself "You are injured and you are not healing."

"I'll be on feet in less than two days sir." I said with firm affirmation