Apocalypse: Safe Zone 1.3

You woke up to a greenish color. It was like a huge military tent and it probably was. You felt arms around you and it turned out to be Taehyung. You stared at him and he was really handsome. His scar looked the most recent one out of all the boys. Another body laid behind you and arms snuggled around your waist.

"Sleep your fever's still high." Jimin whispered

You tensed feeling scared and overwhelmed. The fever was also not helping at all. Jimin sighed and turned you around. Taehyung groaned and snuggled his face in your neck. Jimin kissed your forehead softly as you glanced at him.

"I'm sorry." You whispered

Taehyung woke up hearing your voice. He was startled to see that he slept while he was supposed to watch over you, but your fever had reduced and was less alarming than before. His eyes momentarily glanced at Jimin holding your trembling figure who kept apologizing to them. Apologizing until you fell asleep exhausted by the pain and the fever. Taehyung gave you a lingering kiss on the back of your forehead. Your body relaxed after that and Jimin sighed.

"Cry baby" he chuckled

"Jiminie..." he froze hearing you calling that in your sleep "Taetae..." Taehyung glanced at Jimin but she was sleeping "Jinnie...Joon...Hobi...Kook...Yoon...Yoon...sorry...sorry" Jimin froze "Eli help Yoon...sorry"

She was feeling bad even in her sleep. He had sensed the other's presence behind his back. You continued mumbling in your sleep until you felt deep asleep. Jimin held you tighter and sat up, making your body sit on his and put your head in his neck as you didn't let his shirt go. Every single man was frozen.

"Hobi uh" Hoseok had a new smile on his face. Warm. Loving

"Yoon uh" Jungkook teased Yoongi who flushed for a second

Jin finally snapped back to reality and approached the feverish girl. She was better. Jimin and Jungkook were the one staying with her once again and Hoseok had to organize things to go get the food at the college the next day.

The lieutenants were really shocked seeing the Commanders' care so much about a single girl. One thing was sure, if this girl came to harm because of someone then that person would die. They gulped as they were called. They looked at each other, the girl was now a priority to protect for sure.

Namjoon was in his main office. He had so many things to take care off, but his head was wrapped only around one thing. How was Eliana? He was constantly asking his lieutenant Sungmin to go check on you and each time he said the same thing. You were fine. The fever had reduced and you were sleeping within Jimin's embrace. The safe zone was well-organized, so that Namjoon knew whatever was going on between his walls.

"Summon Solar." Namjoon ordered

Solar was one year younger than he was and she took care of the female members of the camp. A great smile, an incommensurable charisma and she had power. Authority. When Namjoon saved her, he knew from the look in her eyes that it was worth it. She was a warrior, always protecting the girls and taking very seriously each mission.

Girls in the Zone had three possibilities: go help at the farm (80% lived there), help cooking (18% lived in the center of the Zone) and the remaining percentage went on missions. All the girls worked their ass off deserving each meal, each shower and each hint of electricity. It was the law and Solar applied it flawlessly.

Ruthlessly. Yet, Namjoon had to ask her a favor.

"Head Commander." Solar said entering the office "You asked for me?"

Namjoon put his elbows on the table where all the plans were scattered. He took a deep breath as Solar had stilled a good three meters away from the table. His eyes were probably red. He shouldn't let go of his emotion like this.