Hybrid 7.7: Training.

This one is shorter. But intense. A side of the hybrids is discovered. Enjoy.

"You're awake." Coups voice was clear in my ears

I was stretching on the bed and he was looking at me. Definitely looking bored as hell. However, he stood guard. I looked around and sat up glad that my headache was gone. I slowly stood up and raised an eyebrow at Coups.

"Do you know where they are?" I asked

The German shepherd had his tail wagging as he heard this question. I smiled a little at his excitement as he proposed me to see what they were doing. He obviously wanted to see for himself, but guarding me here was preventing him from that. 

Grabbing a sweater in Yoongi's closet for once, I quickly changed in the oversize sweater and wore tight leggings that I had received when I arrived here. I glanced at the sports bra, before putting it on nonetheless. It was comfortable to wear it anyhow. Putting on sneakers, I grinned as Coups was unable to hold himself into place.

"So where are we going?" I asked as he began walking to my rhythm despite his excitement

"To the training grounds." He grinned "They are training."

I didn't understand what was so great about seeing them train, but Coups told me I would understand quicker than expected. The training ground was in fact an open space in the backyard of the abandoned church. 

Coups had told me it was an old monastery, turned church and then the priest who was a Beaver hybrid was evacuated to not get killed.

 Since then, it became the HQ of several military units. Sounds of grunts were becoming clear as several soldiers stood watching something: or rather someone.

Jungkook was standing facing Yoongi, each of them holding a knife. The moves were too fast for my human eyes as I watched them dodge, attack each other and counter attack.

 On the side, the others were watching already covered in sweat. The man watching the combat intensely was probably their trainer. The other hybrids soldiers were betting on who would win. On the other side, I realized that each moved aimed to kill.

"That's crazy." I whispered

"You didn't see Jimin and Taehyung fight." Coups whispered his eyes sparkling "They are the deadliest."

I didn't know if that was a good thing, my heart wrenching as I watched them trying to kill each other. Yoongi was a little faster than Jungkook, but the latter balanced it with his sheer strength. Yoongi was shorter than Jungkook and leaner, however it clearly didn't make him anymore dangerous.

"Stop." The trainer said

Both guys froze in their movement before bowing to each other and exchanging a smile. 

How could they make mates do this? 

My heart was clenching uncomfortably as I put a hand on it. The trained remained eyes on his paper, until his eyes pierced directly into mine. Pure dominance and the possibility to frighten, yet I had felt scarier. The eyes of the people were mirror of the soul and this man wasn't a bad man. 

I offered him a small smile in greeting and he cocked an interested eyebrow at me. However, our eye contact was soon interrupted by Taehyung standing in the middle. His body relaxed as if he wasn't here on purpose.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to her RM?" the man asked

"What for?" Namjoon asked "She has nothing to do with the training." He added