Apocalypse: Beginning 1.1

Your name is Eliana Prim. You are 20 years old and currently you're in deep shit. Since the epidemic started, everything was messed up. It started about a year ago, your parents just went abroad for a concert with your great grand uncle and were leaving you alone for a week approximately. You were 19 and could well take care of yourself. You didn't fear cooking for yourself and you even got a license. With some money left, you had no issues. It was only for a week after all.

Oh boy were you wrong. The day after your parents departed, news about an epidemic spreading rapidly across the continent appeared. Every frontiers were closed and no one could come in or out your country. The phone lines were cut and you had no possibility to reach your parents. Then, you saw it on the TV. The X virus was something that made every apocalyptic movie a reality. The nature seemed to take back her rights and trees and plants grew abnormally quickly. 

Everyone in your town left but you. Then, the Undead appeared. The infected ones transformed into zombies: reacting to sounds and yearning after fresh human flesh and blood. You couldn't believe it, until you saw one. It was standing in the middle of the road as you came back from the supermarket. Extremely pale skin, purple veins popping out and black eyes. You called out and he moved towards you at a running speed. Once you saw his face, you ran away. You hid. And it saved your life.

It has now been a year and you walked to the city. The TV stopped working and more and more Undead appeared in your town. You recognized some people but you couldn't do anything. There were no cure yet. A bite was the way the virus was shared, a single bite and in the next few hours you become like them. Undead. You saw it happen to someone. However, you were bitten and while you had abandoned your life, you didn't die. 

The bite was on your shoulder. You got it one night, while sleeping on the road. Cars were spread around and you didn't see him. 

The Undead. He bit you before you could even react and the pain was the worst thing in your life. 

It hurts so badly. 

During the next three hours, it was enduring the excruciating pain before you passed out after running away from the Undead. You woke up, intact and the bite infected. You cleaned it, holding back your screams because of the pain and then it healed. You had only white marks of its teeth.

Once you arrived in the city, you saw many groups. No soldiers like you expected. No red cross. Nothing. Groups of people holding guns and searching for food and water. Undead surprised them around a corner and they chopped its head off like it's nothing. You got so scared and yet you muffled your screams.

 Again. 

You found a college where a few Undead still are, but as long as you make no noise you're fine. You found an empty classroom and settled your sleeping bag there. The electricity in the city was still working contrary to your town, thus you found a little fridge and got settled. The college had something called a Crisis Cell. Canned food for years, water, weapons, masks...everything was there to keep you alive. Even running water. Finding the code of the Cell took quite the time, but you got it. 

Now, it's been 6 month.

The Undead in the building are all leaving and it's been a while since you even spoke to someone. The Undead are everywhere and you can't get any signals on your phone or the TV. It was 9 am when you heard sound for the first time in a while. The rush of the Undead past the classroom made you shake in fear, but as always you kept your mouth shut. 

You glanced outside to see a boy running for its life, a smile adorning his lips as he avoided the Undead. 10 of them were following him at least. Undead were also blind, but the boy was bleeding. Making it easier for them to follow him. Once he entered the building, you walked in the corridor. Once he saw you, he widened his eyes, but you just grabbed him and pushed him inside the classroom. The Undead passed by the classroom running and you were glad to have make some reserve for the next few days. The boy was panting and then you noticed.