Ninety five

• Arizona's dress and hair is the same as her wedding with Callie•

The rows of seats were filled with people Erin and Arizona knew from work and from their personal lives. Their minister was stood at the top, with the rest of the bridal parties already waiting there for Erin and Derek.

Arizona stood in a stunning white wedding dress, with a sweetheart neckline and a feathery skirt. Her hair was curled and there was a silver headband in her hair with a white flower accessory on the right side of her head. Her makeup was simple but still beautiful.

Erin felt like crying, if she was honest, because Arizona looked like something out of a fairytale.

Callie, April and Jackson stood on Arizona's side of the altar, with little Sofia leaning against Callie's legs with her empty basket. Meredith, Alex and Cristina stood on Erin's side of the altar, with little Zola leaning against Meredith's legs with her empty basket. Archie stood in front of Arizona's skirt with a beaming grin, looking between his mothers excitedly.

"You ready?" Derek said quietly in her ear. Erin met Arizona's eyes and blinked away the tears. She looked at Derek and smiled softly.

"Yeah. I'm ready," she said. He squeezed her hand and the two of them started walking down the aisle towards Arizona.

"Mama's coming, mommy. Mama's coming," Archie said loudly, making the guests laugh or smile. Erin couldn't help the smile spreading across her face, and it got wider when she saw Arizona was smiling just as wide as she was.

They stopped at the top of the altar and Derek kissed Erin's cheek, handing her over to Arizona. Erin took Arizona's left hand, leaning down to kiss Archie's forehead quickly.

"Hi, mama," Archie smiled.

"Hi, baby," Erin smiled back.

"You and mommy are pretty," he said.

"Mommy's the prettiest, isn't she?" Erin whispered. He nodded with wide eyes. "Stand with Alex, baby," she said.

"Okay," Archie kissed her cheek and squeezed Arizona's hand before moving to stand with Alex. Erin stood back up, taking Arizona's hands in her own.

Arizona raised one eyebrow at her and Erin couldn't help the small laugh that fell out of her lips.

"You look beautiful," Arizona mouthed.

"You do," Erin mouthed back. Arizona winked and Erin chuckled, looking at the minister as they waited for him to start.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the relationship of Arizona Robbins and Erin Grey, and to be witnesses and supporters of the commitment they share with one another. Together, we're a group of the most important people in their lives and they've brought us here to publicly recognize that we've all played some special part in the love they share today. Erin and Arizona wanted me to thank you all for being here and to recognize how important each and every one of you are to their relationship. They would also like to recognize all of those who couldn't make it here today as they are certainly missed but not forgotten on this day of celebration, especially Timothy Robbins, Ellis Grey, Lexie Grey and Mark Sloan," the minister said.

Erin squeezed Arizona's hand, knowing exactly how hard it was to not have a sibling there because she was feeling the same. She supposed it would be different for Arizona than it was for her, however, as Arizona and Timothy had grown up together and he'd died longer ago, whereas Erin had only really known Lexie for four short years and her death was still quite fresh. Not to mention the fact that Erin had two other sisters, Meredith and Molly, even if Molly wasn't there, so she wasn't completely alone.