One hundred and two

"Doorbell!" Erin shouted from her position on the couch, after struggling and failing to get off the couch.

"I can go?" Archie looked up from where he was building something out of his lego blocks.

"It's okay, baby. Arizona, can you get the door?" Erin called.

"She's in the shower!" Cristina called, hurrying down the stairs and pulling the door open. "Shepherd. Come in," she said, stepping aside.

"Is Erin here?" Amelia said.

"Stuck on the couch!" Erin called. Amelia hurried into the living room, kissing Archie's forehead before dropping down beside Erin. "I'm six months today and I'm a whale," Erin said.

"You're still hot," Amelia winked.

"You know it. What's up?" she asked.

"I'm gonna stay in Seattle. I'm breaking up with James," Amelia said. Erin's mouth dropped open.

"That's great! For us, I mean. Not so much for James, but screw James. You're moving here!" Erin said, smacking Amelia's arm excitedly. "I'd hug you but I can barely move," Erin said. Amelia laughed and hugged Erin so she didn't have to move. "Are you living with Derek and Meredith? We have spare rooms here, now Cristina's gonna move to Zurich. You can come here if you want," Erin said.

"Really?" Amelia raised her eyebrows.

"Really. We have room, everybody always lives here. I don't think it's ever just been Arizona and I here alone, to be honest. Alex has always been here, or Mer and Derek, or we had people over every night we weren't at the hospital," Erin said.

"I'll see what Derek and Meredith want but it'd be great if you're cool with it," Amelia said.

"Of course," Erin smiled.

"What are we cool with?" Arizona smiled, walking into the living room and scooping Archie up. "Hi, little man," she cooed.

"Hi, mommy," Archie grinned, hugging Arizona tightly.

"Amelia's staying in Seattle so she might be moving here if Derek and Meredith don't want her there," Erin said.

"Oh, a free babysitter!" Arizona gasped, sitting on the floor with Archie. "That'll be great when you're on maternity leave when I go back," she said.

"I know," Erin said.

"I'll help out, even if I don't live here," Amelia chuckled.

Erin's phone vibrated and Erin groaned, reaching over to grab it. Meredith.

"Hey, Mermaid," Erin said.

"He wants us to move to DC!" Meredith yelled into the phone. Erin winced, moving her phone away slightly. She held her hand out and Arizona helped her to her feet. Erin walked into the kitchen, closing the door over.

"What?" she said.

"He met the freaking president and now the president wants us to move to DC so he can run the thing right from DC and he's looking at houses and all sorts! I don't want to move to DC!" Meredith cried.

"Well, have you told him that?" Erin said.

"No! He's on his power kick," Meredith said. "He said it'll be good. Cristina's moving on. Alex did. Amelia's coming here so she can run his service. He said it'll be our next move," Meredith said.

"Did I get a mention?" Erin raised her eyebrows.

"You're curing cancer," Meredith said flatly.

"Trying," Erin said. "Are you gonna go?" she asked.