Story 10 (Belly full of stars)

I don't think i told you already? But i like to hang out in the Comet observatory with the lumas because they are very kind and i always bring small sugar stars for them which they adore and thats a reason why their Mother rosalina lets me come around so much. Today i brought double the amount I usually bring and the lumas were ecstatic. "Thanks for bringing us so much food! We appreciate it" the white luma said as the others dug inn in while rosalina watched in the distance. "Heh im glad you all liked it" I said and i smiled as the white luma then began giggling. "I think i know how to pay you back for being so nice!" The baby luma said as I looked at him confused. He backed up and suddenly shot forwards while spinning, i gasped from shock as the baby luma disappeared behind my lips into my mouth! I could feel him squeezed between my cheeks as rosalina got concerned. "What are you doing my child?! Get out of his mouth!" Rosalina said as she floated down and poked my cheek which i could feel her finger make contact with the baby luma. "But mama its so warm and soft in here, im not coming out" the baby luma said through my swollen cheeks and suddenly i felt like i was going to choke, the luma was trying to go down my throat! *GULP!*  "O-oh my god i-i am so sorry! H-he just went down my throat!" I apologized rapidly as the luma slid into my stomach which felt kinda heavy as it settled down inside me. "Come on guys it's so much fun! Its like a blanket!" The baby luma said and i could only watch in slight confusion as the other lumas began crowding me. "Stop it children, you don't know what it's like in there" rosalina said still trying to act calm but it was helpless as 1 by 1 lumas began squishing themselves down my throat which kinda felt good but since they were making rosalina uncomfortable i was reluctant. *GULP!* rosalina gaped in surprise as my belly grew larger and larger as more lumas pelted themselves down my gullet. When it was finally over i keeled over panting as my gut gurgled so much. "I-im so sorry adam, they've never done this before" rosalina apologized to me as she knelt down and placed a hand on my huge belly which gurgled and glittered due to my glowing food. "I can spit them out but they would be so sad" i said as i was about to but rosalina stopped me and said "maybe it is safer they stay inside...in fact may i join them?" I stopped realizing she was offering to be swallowed whole! I shook my head quickly and looked at her knowing she was serious..."well if that's what you want then i guess i can't say no to a free dessert" i said smiling and patting my star belly as she waved her wand and her clothes magically disappeared leaving only the blonde lady in her bra and panties...i blushed hard seeing this as she bowed her head looking at my belly seeing many luma bulges as i opened my mouth as wide as i could and pushed my lips onto her scalp and pushing her in gently, i could feel her blonde hair spreading around my cheeks as her head began to squeeze into my maw. *suuurrkk* I smiled at her surprisingly good honey flavor and licked her chin which i could feel on my tongue as my own cheeks were puffed up like 2 basketballs were in my mouth. "Oh my it's so cozy your mouth" rosalina said as i began to slide across her neck to her wide shoulders as i could feel my throat encompassing her head into a single big oval bulge as she could see glowing from inside my throat. *GULP* i took my first big swallow and pushed downwards abit to quickly as her shoulders crushed down my throat making a slightly unridged squarish bulge in my throat as i felt her head begin to enter my belly as i felt the thing that i would struggle most on...her massive boobs. "Be careful on my breasts dear adam, try not to choke" she said as her crown squeezed into my belly and 1 of the sleeping lumas caught it for her. I took a deep breath and opened my maw abit wider and clamped down on her breasts as i heard her hitch a breath as my mouth closed under her boobs as my cheeks puffed up, saliva pouring between her breasts as i blushed feeling her tits pressing my tongue and her head SLLLOOOWWLLYY began to squeeze into my belly. *GULPPPP!!* i took the hardest swallow I've ever taken to gulp boobs and felt my airflow stop as they bulged my neck which had 2 big spheres behind my skin as rosalina became extremely concerned as i began coughing. *GULPULP!* i swallowed harder and was relieved when her breasts passed my windpipe and i had safely gotten to her butt which was not that hard to deal with as her shoulders began entering my belly, i could see her head on the top of my belly. *Slurp* i slid her buttcheeks down into my throat feeling her nono zone slide against my throat as her legs were the most delicious part! "Oh my its actually even more cozier inside! I didn't expect this" rosalina said as i slurped up her legs like 2 big thick noodles which felt so soft going down my throat, until i reached her feet which were at the back of my throat. "Aaahhh" i raised my head to the sky and opened my mouth while licking her toes and then swallowed making a big bulge begin sliding down my esophagus which i followed with my hand over it. *Squish* i felt her feet finally join her body as my belly bulged out as big as a bean bag chair which was very hard to move. "Ooh, i can barely move" i said panting while the lumas had fallen asleep and rosalina was pushing around investigating my fascinating belly. "Here sweetie, ill help" rosalina said as she waved her wand and suddenly i began floating, now i didn't have to deal with my belly weighing me down as i put my hands on it and rubbed it which made it less sore. *BUUURPP!* i let out a deep space burp which slightly spooked the lumas but they soon went back to sleep.