Story 186/Xenith vs Krul Tepes

Xenith has had a long history of fighting with demons and angels but he has only fought a minimum of 4 vampires. vampires were very rare so finding and let alone defeating one would be a little challenging.

Naturally when he found himself face to face with a girl with pink pigtails and vampiric features in a palace of sorts he knew he would be up to his limit now that he was facing a literal vampire Queen. "You look more like a demon, yet you were born from mortals...No matter I shall dispose of you and drink your blood, Wonder what it tastes like" The sick twisted girl said before rushing him. She swung her kicking leg at him and knocked his head clean off. at first she thought she was victorious until she heard something.

(Plat Plat Plat) The sound of something heavy and wet was coming forwards to her from where she knocked his head. She looked behind her in confusion to see the boy's head still conscious and levitating like a cloud. the head's eyes sporting a more deep crimson appearance. Before she could do anything his body suddenly lashed up and grabbed her in an elbow lock. "H-hey what the?! This never happened before!" The struggling queen sputtered as she can feel the bleeding arms of the boy hold her back with immense strength. The head leaped over her head and onto the stump that was his neck and his veins began reattaching. "Get your hands off me you creepy boy!" The vampiric queen was now experiencing unfathomable fear from the fact she couldn't move.

"I'm going to find out what YOU taste like Your Highness" Xenith said before he opened his slimy mouth and shoved Krul's head into his maw before the vampire could react. Thanks to having eaten hundreds before, Xenith was experienced enough to make easy work of the petite Queen. His gulps were intense and bombastic, just like his fighting style. he used his tongue to help quickly drag Krul into her throat which had suction cups ringing each segment as to hold her deeper down.. Xenith's throat bulged out as Krul was quickly pulled down his fleshy emerald tube and pushed towards the stomach awaiting her arrival.

Once Krul had found her head inside Xenith's maw, she instantly felt underlining horror from the inside out, was this what her victims felt every time she sunk her teeth into them? Xenith's irregular teeth brushing habits after meals had left his breath beyond awful like rotting meat, leaving Krul to feel the stench immediately begin to soak into both her skin and pink hair. She barely had a chance to fight Xenith off before feeling her body be squished into the suffocating throat of Xenith. She felt the Boy waste no time on her and she was immediately pulled down, feeling everything up to her stomach gulped in seconds. The rest of her quickly followed suit as Xenith happily gulped her down, consistently rubbing her tongue up and down Krul's Undead flesh. As Krul grew closer to the stomach, she felt her nose assaulted even more than when she had been pulled into Xenith's throat. Once she got into the stomach though was when the smell had been at it's worst. Xenith had finished off a plate of Demon Spice Chicken Wings and Chocolate Milk about an hour before arriving, leaving the food to have digested a rather decent amount. The smell of the curdling chocolate milk and spice's smell left the stomach with a disgusting odor that nowhere near matched Xenith's breath. It took little time for the rest of Krul to be pushed into the rather cramped stomach, Xenith slurping up Krul's legs like noodles.

"W-wait I was all wrong, Please spit me out and I'll recall my army, You'll never see us again I promise! Please! Eugh its so gross!" The vampire tried to deal with Xenith but her hair was already in the boiling blue acids so she had a slim chance of escape from her fleshy prison.

As the last of Krul was squished into the stomach, the Queen had to put her legs into a ball to fit how cramped it was inside. A gentle pat made its way towards the top of Krul's head, quickly followed by a foul sounding burp from Xenith and a bit of food moaning. Xenith's tummy had bulged out rather largely thanks to his latest prey now being stuffed inside.

"O-oh god I-I the queen have been eaten! Nonono it can't be real! How...N-no!" Krul began feeling immense fear as she couldn't move more than a few inches in any direction. "That's my fifth vampire! Yummy!" Xenith said as he gave his belly more little pats as his prey squirmed inside. He wasn't gonna let a delicious meal like this get away so his stomach entrance shriveled up like a lemon head eaten by a toddler and He stood up. "Hey get me out! let me go I get it you won but please release me!" She began to cry for him to get her out as the rancid smell of his stomach acids really stung her undead lungs. (GROWWLLLLLL!!) "W-wha?! n-no he's going to digest me!" Krul realized how real her situation was and began to squirm as hard as she could. She slammed her heals against the stomach wall feeling them squeeze back inwards again. (BUURP!) "Oh my I must have eaten a spicy vampire! MMM" Xenith moaned from the feeling of his squirming prey feeling her clothes begin to wither away into nothing but ripped cloth at the bottom of his gut.

Xenith walked outside of the castle while his belly growled and rumbled beneath his hands as the girl was losing herself fast. The Boy found a overturned bus to sit on so he hoisted himself onto the big wheel and began to pat his belly. "PLEASE!-COUGH!-Don't DO THIS!" Krul was actually crying now, his acids were boiling her skin so badly she felt like a pot roast. (GURGLEEEE! DIGESTTTT!) Xenith just gently puts his hand on where her screaming face bulge is and pokes her ears. Slowly after a few minutes the girl's frame disappeared leaving just a mush filled sphere. The girl was now completely digested. (RIP!) Xenith felt the feeling of rubber on his rear, He felt with his hands only to realize he had gotten very thick in the hips. "Wow I look so cute! Maybe I can get a gal with these" The boy said as he gently slapped his new assets before hopping down and looking for dessert.