Story 114 (dawn's disappearance)

ash held dawn in his hand curious about her response. "ash please let me live inside you, it will be fun and i get to come with you places" dawn said asking politely to go in him. "well ok but there's no backing out" he said as he placed her onto his tongue. "its dark but it feels very warm" dawn said as she let his tongue gently taste her. ash didn't know why she was fine being inside him but he didn't complain because it was free food. "aaah this feels relaxing" dawn complimented as she felt her back and butt get rubbed by his wiggling tongue. ash had told dawn that she could choose when he could swallow her since that was the deal. "ok ash you can swallow now, i'll make sure to not squirm much" dawn said and ash obeyed and tilted his head back. dawn felt so nice gliding into his throat which left her taste on his tongue as she went in. "it feels like a nice waterslide" dawn said as she felt the walls push in around her to pull her into the growling organ below. ash let out a sigh after he swallowed dawn and felt her continue to wiggle behind and between his nipples since his throat did get slightly tighter there. "I can feel you are about to be inside my pokeball dawn, this might feel tight" ash said as he looked down at dawn's backpack and pokeballs which just lay on the ground where she had taken them off. *SQUISH* dawn felt a hot slimy ring begin sliding up from her feet to her waist as she kicked her legs which waved in ash's stomach as she was being deposited. "come on almost in" dawn groaned as the tight ring soon pulled itself over her head and she fell into his stomach. "it feels like you have arrived, be sure to make yourself comfy dawn because the only way out is the other way" ash said as he felt the faint feeling of her plopping down on her bottom. "so this is a stomach, it looks so nice" dawn said as she marveled at the color of his stomach as she stood up hearing the sound of his stomach squishing from her boots pressing into the folds. ash slowly stood up and began to re-enter dawn's house to put away her stuff which caused dawn to fall on her side which covered her in saliva. "hey i wasn't ready" dawn exclaimed as she squirmed slightly which caused ash to crack a smile. "goodmorning ash, have you seen dawn lately? i haven't seen her in awhile" dawn's mother said to ash as he came to a halt which caused dawn to faceplant into his nasty green yet harmless fluids. "oh uh i know where she went, here i'll show you" ash said as suddenly dawn's mom began to shrink and she became confused. "what just happened?" she asked confused as she looked up to see ash getting on all fours and bringing his mouth down which sloshed dawn towards the back of his stomach. "w-wait stop!" dawn's mother was about to say before ash closed his mouth around her torso and lifted his head back up while seeing her legs kick in front of his lips while dawn found a comfy place to sit. "nmm, she's squirming alot" ash thought as he pulled dawn's mom into his mouth and began to lick her like he did with dawn. "No don't you dare eat me!" dawn's mom cried as she kicked at his uvula but slipped and was swallowed whole. ash flexed his throat and felt the writhing bulge slide down his throat. "NOOOO!" dawn's mom cried as she became muffled from the thick throat as ash licked his lips and felt her now behind and between his nipples. "huh? who's that screaming?" dawn said as she could see the entrance of the stomach begin depositing somebody. "AAHH!" dawn's mother fell into the green slime and began panicking as dawn realized her mom had been worried and was swallowed. "Mom im ok" dawn said to her as she hugged her but didn't stop squirming. "UUURPP!! calm down you 2 its making me gassy" ash said as he felt them both kick in him.