story 79 (Roxanne's cave of jewels)

Roxanne held the small adam on her hand so he wouldn't fall and gave him a peaceful smile. "Hey adam why don't i show you my cave of jewels?" Roxanne asked showing her pearly whites and adam caught on immediately. "Y-you're going to eat me?!" Adam asked nervously but Roxanne didnt wanna make him afraid so she shook her head no and replied "no silly, unless you are in danger or i have to talk to somebody then i will but i won't otherwise" she said as she licked her lips while adam considered her offer. "Ok, just don't lick anywhere sensitive" adam said before he stepped into her mouth and layed down while hugging the tip of her tongue while his feet were above her throat entrance and his ass was against her uvula. "hehe i hope you like my cave, its all yours adam" the girl said as adam blushed from her act of kindness while her tongue gently licked him. "Mmm you taste heavenly, ooh yum" roxanne commented as she tasted her crush who she wanted so badly to swallow so he could see her gem collection. She asked honestly and if he said no she wouldn't bother. "Hey adam would you like to journey to the depths of my cave of jewels?" Roxanne asked while nervous about his response. "Well you'll be able to get me out right?" Adam asked nervously and she sighed and replied. "No, well at least not up the throat" she said as adam panicked at first but calmed down and said "ok, lets go to this cave of yours" which caused her to perk up happy and she immediately took a gentle gulp feeling her throat fill with his legs, then one gulp later and the boy was gone, traveling down her throat adam blushed as he could feel a finger poking the bulge he made until it lifted and roxanne pat her tummy. "Wow he's going down so quickly, it feels good" roxanne thought with her own blush as soon adam squeezed into her stomach and was shocked to see hundreds of small jewels and even evolution stones in her stomach which stuck to the walls. "Woah you weren't lying about your stomach being a cave" adam said in amazement as he felt her patting her stomach to her delight as her crush was now hers. "Yes and it's all yours dear adam" she said as she turned and walked back towards her gym.