Story 183/Kirby vs Ramiel

Kirby hadn't been to earth that much but did know that it was one of the planets that had the best cheesecake places ever. Every so often Kirby would go down to earth and eat tons of food. Today however was different. Ever since The earth was thrown into war against things called Angels, They have started going into more panic as they were trying to fight against these Uncanny creatures. These angels with the fruit of life were super powerful and the humans were forced to use giant mechas known as Eva's but kirby had been gone awhile.

"What are you exactly?" a donut shop worker asked the short pink boy as he definitely was an oddity, i mean his skin was pale white. "I'm a Little boi, Could I have a donut pleaseeee" Kirby said as he opens his mouth and then pops some cash out of his mouth and hands it to the donut shop worker. They reluctantly took the money and gave him a box of donuts.

As the short boy was leaving, the sound of feminine vocals filled the air as the boy popped a donut in his mouth. "What is that singing?" Kirby looks around before spotting something coming towards the city. It was a giant blue diamond with a shimmery reflective surface and thin slits at the edges. "What is that thing?" Kirby asks but people are running away scared.

(Aaaaaah) The sound of the singing geometric thing sung out as it approaches the city. "Pink boy what are you doing?? Run!" He hears a booming voice come from above him. It was a giant purple Biomech which looked at least over 80 meters tall. "huh? Why?" He asks but didn't hesitate as he takes out his cell phone and begins to call.

(SHOOM!) Kirby's warpstar shot down from above and he hops on it like a surfboard. "You need to get away from here whatever you are, It is hostile" The large biomech said without much emotion as Kirby rose up and faced the diamond. The thing floats into the city slowly and begins to release a drill from the bottom. It began digging into the ground with it. (ZOOM!) A missile suddenly shot past Kirby making him spin on his warpstar and it headed straight for the diamond. Instead of exploding it just plinked off a hexagonal barrier it created from some unseen force. It came propelling back at kirby. "EEP!" (GULP!) the boy screams as it comes at him and the missile goes down his throat. (SHLORP!) The boy proceeded to jump up in the air and became Crash kirby. He had a cape in the shape of an explosion and a crash crown. "What the-" the pilot of the Biomech muttered as Kirby watched the thing.

(CRASH!) Kirby's eyes widene as the diamond drilled into the cheesecake factory and the shop fell inside the ground. He was filled with anger like that time when his strawberry shortcake got stolen. "You!" Kirby flies with the Warpstar towards ramiel. He hops onto ramiel's shimmering body and began to spark. Ramiel was not expecting the boy to glow into a golden ball of star power and cause a massive explosion.

The thing was heavily effected as its form suddenly writhed in pain and became a bunch of shards facing the direction the explosion hit. It screamed like a pained woman as the explosion exposed a curled up humanoid in a red orb in the center. It began bleeding but then it began to regenerate into the diamond shape again. It became mad as Shinji was shocked at the boy's power. It began unraveling again and began to prepare a laser as the orb was seen again. "Little boy get the orb!" Shinji announced from the robot and Kirby obeyed and flew into the orb grabbing it with his arms. The orb suddenly popped and the diamond screamed as it contorted inwards until it completely disappeared into the girl at the center. "L-let go I have to get to the center!" the angel said as kirby's stomach growls.

He looks at her and then smiles to then make his lips open up and the dark space colored saliva coated maw was shown to Ramiel. The slimy wiggling tongue and rippling starry flesh stared into The Angel's soul and it was a sight she never wished to see. "NOOOOO! Don't do this you vile!" Screamed Ramiel. The entrance to Kirby's gullet moved with each breath and visible clouds of air smacked Ramiel in the face as she was right up next to the maw.
"No..." Squeaked the now scared angel but as she yelped, Kirby pulled her forward blocking her vision of the world completely. The wet noises of saliva dripping and flesh parting filled Ramiel's ears as she shoved deeper inside the gross mouth that looked like a globe of space. Ramiel's head popped inside of Kirby's maw completely and she was tightly squeezed. Her own cheeks were squished and Ramiel groaned feeling the flesh pulsating around her. "GAH...NO..PLEASE! I'm SORRY ABOUT THE FACTORY! I'LL LEAVE!" Begged the angel. Ramiel moved his hands to Kirby's shoulders and pushed trying to pull her head out but she was powerless. Kirby was so much stronger only pushing the idea that she was just stomach filler into his mind ever more.
(GLLRRPPP)
The first of several gulps sounded and Ramiel watched the throat open up and pull her deeper. The tube was even tighter making Ramiel cry out in pain as it felt like her skull of diamond was being crushed. Ramiel weakly smacked her hands into Kirby but the Pink haired boy barely felt it.
(SLLLRRPP GLLUUUPPPPP)
Kirby pulled more of her delicious angelic meal inside letting his plump lips stretch over the thin frame. Poor Ramiel's scared yelling face was bulging the White skin out.
"MMMMPPPHHHHH"
Ramiel Screamed and Begged for her life even further though Kirby didn't care for someone who destroyed cheesecake. Food was meant to go in his stomach whether they wanted to or not. "Mmmm yummy~♡♡. You always did taste better than the ones back at home, almost taste like candy~♡" Thought kirby as he slipped his tongue down Ramiel's wear up. His tongue sloppily slathered Ramiel's chest touching the tiny dots known as Ramiel's nipples. The Angel twitched and yelped at the wrong feeling being forced onto her. Kirby pushed more of his meal inside and gulped her letting the bouncy chest slide into his mouth.
(GLLLLRRPPPPPPP)
Ramiel cried out as more of her body was brought into the starving Puffboy. A loud groan emitted from the stomach below waiting for its meal to curl up inside.
The fear was settling in The Angel badly as she imagined her final moments in her head. The sweltering walls hugging her tightly as painful hot stomach acid poured in melting her into an unrecognizable slop no one would be able to identify and he would get stronger. Death by digestion almost seemed too cruel to even exist. "PLEASE!!! NOOOO!!! I'M NOT FOOD, I'M AN ANGEL!!!" Screamed Ramiel. But no matter what she thought the Boy gulped on swallowing his adorable snack further.
(GLLLRRKKKK GLLRRPPPP)
Ramiel cringed as the stench of the gal's stomach was going directly into her nose as she has never smelled something so foul. She was right above the stomach just about to start going inside her final destination. Kirby had let go of his meal and just had her sticking out of his mouth. Her lower end just dangling out of his maw like some wet noodles. Kirby blinked before flipping Ramiel's skirt up and was shocked to find such an angelic girl was packing such an ass. "Hm? She's a little meatier than I thought...eh oh well still just a snack despite the butt." Thought Kirby giving the ass a little nibble before letting the skirt go back down.
Kirby pushed his hand into the rump shoving the biggest thing of Ramiel into his mouth yet. The large butt cheeks squished into the ends of his mouth. But finally his thin stomach pushed out as the poor girl was being pushed inside. The red shirt with the single red star on it pushed up showing the pale white belly. "Oh finally...my belly is being filled." Thought Kirby. Ramiel's poor crying face pushed out the pale center right above Kirby's belly button.
(GLLLRRKKKKK)
Kirby swallowed the large ass in, feeling the meaty butt starting to travel down his throat. Kirby tilted her head back and reached up at Ramiel's feet. he didn't bother taking off her shoes.His shirt was being pushed up his body as each gulped stuffed the 5th angel deeper into the churning belly. The soft thighs disappeared behind the small lips of kirby leaving just some lower legs. Kirby tapped his fingers on his growing stomach as he swallowed inch after inch down. The wiggling socked feet touched down on his cosmic tongue and kirby's jaws shut tightly. With the feet still in his mouth she looked down at his belly. It was the size of a Yoga ball with half the girl inside. Kirby giggled before letting one last gulp sound.
(GLRP)
Ramiel cried out as she stuffed inch after inch into the gross stomach. Her soft plump thighs slid in and The Angel was folded and curled into a tight uncomfortable position. Ramiel hugged her legs and started to hyperventilate. It was dark but his stomach was like a space globe with stars on the walls were completely surrounding her. They squelched and squished her body drenching her in acid. "No...I'm gonna be digested..." Cried Ramiel. Ramiel could feel under her back a small pool of liquid starting to form. The acid was swiftly pouring in from the walls, ceiling and bottom. Kirby was giggling while this happened as he lays on the warpstar.

"I think i just found the true person that can help us with our tasks" Shinji said as he watched the boy's stomach shrink and pop.