story 76 (Adam eats nessa)

Adam was in his swim trunks taking an evening swim in the waters of the galar region after he had finished training with his new kubfu. He felt the rippling of water above him as someone else began swimming. He recognized the girl as the gym leader nessa who frequently swam around these hours. Adam didn't know what came over him but he suddenly got a hungry feeling in his stomach the second he saw nessa swimming. "Ah dangit i can't resist, hope she doesn't take it too difficultly" adam exclaimed  as he swam after her and was all below her like a shark so he could get in position to eat. She broke through the water and began cycling her legs as adam was now behind her bobbing his head out of the water and licking his lips. He then struck by jumping out of the water with his mouth open and he caught her head and shoulders in his mouth and the force quickly pushed her head into his throat with a high velocity. "H-hey what is this?!" She exclaimed as she kicked her legs but adam pulled off a death roll while swallowing and this doubled the speed of his feasting. *Gulp!* her head was deposited in his stomach followed by her shoulders and breasts which made 2 nice round bulges on his circular stomach while her knees poked out his mouth and her ass was between his throat and shoulders. *Gulp* adam stopped rolling as he got to her feet and took her water shoes off so he could easier swallow the gym leader. "Hey hold on what's going on?! Where am i?" Nessa asked while holding herself as saliva poured all around her as her feet soon joined her in Adam's belly. Adam burped while nessa's shoes sank to the sea floor and nessa realized she was swallowed whole by somebody and began squirming. "Hey whoever ate me better get me out!" She screamed in frustration as she tried to make him sick but he was not affected by her movements. "Sorry miss nessa but i couldn't resist and besides you were delicious" adam said apologizing while rubbing his belly and swimming to the shore.