Story 108 (pool accident)

Chihiro fujisaki(female genderswap) and her group of bestest friends Aoi asahina and makoto naegi were about to have an epic swim day since there was no killing game to worry about. "wow fujisaki this was a good idea" makoto naegi said with a happy grin while he wore his green colored swim trunks. asahina swam back and forth in th bottom of the pool while twirling which looked amazing. she breached from the water and layed on her back to float as she enjoyed the cool water. "I'm gonna get on the diving board" makoto naegi said as he began swimming towards the ladder as chihiro's stomach gurgled which rippled the water. chihiro thought she may have needed a drink of water so she went to the bottom of the pool to drink but didn't know she was pulling asahina towards her mouth. *WOOOSHH!* as fujisaki took gallons of water into hier smooth thin throat asahina began sliding down his throat and only realized her situation when she struggled to breathe. "MMPH!" she exclaimed while afraid as the thirsty girl reached her shoulders in no time as if she had done this before while her breasts bulged her sore cheeks. "No fujisaki! snap out of it!" asahina cried out with fear as chihiro began finally tasting how yummy whatever this was so she began tilting her head back. *GLRP!* the head of the screaming girl slid down her throat slowly until it vanished behind her seemingly misplaced massive breasts. fujisaki swam to the surface to get some air and her mouth went agape as naegi was just diving. "HUH?! oh no chihiro look out!" naegi cried for her to look out but his arms went down her throat immediately which plunged the brown haired boy's head deeper down the throat of the confused girl. asahina while inside her stomach saw the green sizzling acids begin rising like bath water and surrounding her. "GET ME OUT!" naegi exclaimed as the force of him slamming down her throat pushed him fully into her stomach as fujisaki was confused on where her friends were. "where is everyo-OH NO! I-im so sorry naegi-kun, asahina-chan" fujisaki apologized as she saw her humongous belly while asahina and naegi were in an embarressing pose while their clothes were digesting. "now they're gonna die! aaahh!!' chihiro cried but then suddenly usami appeared. "not to worry dear, i have a solution to these things, i have developed a Regeneration machine which will bring anyone attending this high school back to life upon death" usami explained before disappearing. since usami was trustworthy, naegi and asahina stopped squirming and layed against the walls. "its ok fujisaki, everything will be ok as long as that machine is on" naegi said trying to get her spirits up. "ok you 2, i'm ready! please add to my assets as much as you can" chihiro said as she began rubbing her large spherical belly.