Story 56 (Kirby eats tiff)

Kirby was studying his new male humanoid form along with his friend tiff when she said she needed to leave. "Wait don't go yet" kirby said hoping she wouldn't leave yet but she needed to go back to her brother tuff who waited at the door. "We'll be back later kirby, and we will bring some a-kirby wait what are you doing?!" Before tiff could leave kirby began to inhale, his sucking abilities were much stronger and tiff was beginning to get pulled towards the pink demon's mouth. "Kirby cut it out!" Tiff cried as kirby was persistent in getting her to stay there for who knows how long. "Aaaaahhh" kirby's mouth was wide open and his tongue wiggled in wait as tiff lost her balance due to her ponytail pulling her back and she flew towards the mouth of the star warrior. *Houmph!* to tiff's horror she saw kirby's lips pass her head and arms and she was greeted to the sound of sloshing saliva and his tongue licked at her body. *Glp!* her world went dark as kirby wasted no time eating the little cappy girl as she slid down his tight starry esophagus which glittered as he slid down her sides while enjoying the wriggles that came from his meal. *Gulp!* kirby threw his head back and saw tiff's orange feet disappear behind his lips and he felt his shirt begin pushing out as tiff was reaching her destination. Kirby put his hand on his chest and gulped feeling her oval feet bulge his throat and slide down past his star heart. "Kirby let me out this instant!" Tiff demanded as she fully squeezed into his tummy and began hearing the disgusting churns of his gut. "Tiff you tasted delicious, i never knew what you tasted like but you tasted so nice" kirby said as he pat his belly feeling her kicks and punches as tiff's arms began getting tired from repeatedly punching his celestial belly. "Kirby why did you have to eat me?" Tiff asked again while pouting and crossing her arms as kirby stood up with his belly sloshing up and down. "Because i was hungry and wanted to know what you tasted like" kirby said as he rubbed his circular gut.