story 17 (kotoko's trust/11 year old adam story)

I was waiting for my friend kotoko in the park since we agreed to meet her here for a play session but when she came she was bawling like she got called ugly. "K-kotoko?! What's wrong?" I asked her as she buried her tear stained face in my chest and threw her arms around me, i felt like i was about to get squeezed to death as she cried her heart out on my shoulder. "I-its my father a-again, h-hes been touching me again" she said this which made me incredibly angry, her father was a truly disgusting person from what he did to her. "I have an idea, why don't you stay with me? That way you don't have to endure such torture" i asked if she wanted to come along with me and her face became bright happy again and she hugged tighter like she was trying to squeeze the life out of me. "THANK YOU THANK YOU!" She said over and over as i could tell she was extremely grateful i was helping her.

"No problem, after all that's what friends do" i said as she finally let go of the hug. "Buuutt...how am i gonna hide you?" I asked as i thought to myself as we began to think...until she had an idea. "How about i go in here, it seems comfy enough" she said as she lifted my shirt alittle and poked my tummy. I sort of blushed because it tickled and replied "you can't be saying you want inside my tummy? Right?". I was hoping she would say she was kidding because i only knew how to swallow watermelons and pumpkins, ive never eaten a person before. "Come on, besides it looks totally adorbs!" She said as she poked my bellybutton again but this time kept the shirt on which didn't make it less ticklish. "But i haven't done it before, I've only ever eaten watermelons and pumpkins" i said nervous but she just kept pestering me to eat her. "The problem is that i don't know how to cough things up, if i were to eat you i may not be able to get you out" i said as she stopped for a few seconds and scratched her chin before she got a face of confidence and then turned back to me and said "if i am unable to get out then that is a risk i wanna take, as long as i can be with my bestie" she said as she hugged me again. I kinda blushed because she was not caring if she couldn't get out of my organ. "A-are you sure? Y-you trust me this much?" I asked while still blushing because the thought of her in my belly forever was making me feel something. "Of course, even if it has to be my new home i won't care as long as I'm with my friend" she said as she smiled and i sighed in defeat. "Fine, but please don't squirm in there, its so sensitive" i said as i pat her on the head. "So do you want me to eat you feet first or headfirst?" I asked her and she thought for a bit before replying "headfirst please, i wanna see it first" she said enthusiastically. I took a deep breath and then grabbed her by the shoulders gently while standing on my tip toes. I opened my maw wide and stuffed her pink head into my mouth. *gulp* her devil horn bow on her head fell off and were swallowed which didnt feel too good due to the sharpness but it wasn't too bad as soon her entire head was in my throat while it constricted around her. "Ooh its so blue in here, I've never seen a blue throat before!" She said gawking at the color of my esophagus as i continued eating. Before i swallowed her head though my tongue lapped her face which made it ticklish and slimy while her head was slipping down my esophagus. My throat ballooned out and i slightly moaned from her strawberry taste as my friend was sliding in little by little, the gullet around her pushed my friend down further as her small frame pushed out my lips and i gulped again. Soon she was half way down my gullet, i was at her shoulders and petite chest which ballooned my throat as her strawberry underwear became visible making me blush as i soon got a mouthful of her stomach which i tickled and instead of crying she began laughing which jiggled my throat. I stopped and continued as her head entered my stomach and i heard her giggle in amusement as she saw how beautiful my belly was. Soon my lips were wrapping around her waist, my stomach was slowly fulling up with my friend as she was pushed into the tight organ. It was warm and had a nice texture all over like jelly making kotoko smile at her new home as her shoulders went inside. I slurped her butt and thighs which apparently tickled her because her legs began kicking while she was laughing, my tongue was wrapping around her skinny legs halfway before swallowing them down even more. Soon i reached her cute little toes and closed my mouth only having her toes hang out. I held my belly as i licked between each of her toes which made her squirm alittle before slurping them in and finishing my meal's descent into safety. She giggled as she was forced into the fetal position, i smiled as my large full belly made my shirt Rip slightly sticking out from beneath the bottom.  "Wow adam your belly is so pretty, I'm glad i was able to come in here" she said muffled by my organ's skin wall as i began rubbing the bloated sack in front of me. "Well do you enjoy it in there? Are you happy?" I asked hoping she was ok with her new home and she simply giggled and gave a thumbs up imprint to clarify. "Thanks for eating me adam, it really means alot to me" she said as suddenly i felt the sensation of tickling as she began squirming. "HEHHEHE STOP IT THAT TICKLES HEHHEHEHE" i giggled as she was really moving around in there. "I'm sorry but i had to get upright" she said as she pushed around the bloated organ while it gurgled around her. I smiled after she stopped and i began to move towards the swingset because i wasn't finished playing and i felt her slosh left and right in my tummy as i sat on the swing and began swinging back and forth.