Story 25 (to keep a secret)

Me and makoto naegi were going to go and see kyoko for the day, she needed to update us on our progress on finding some hints of the whereabouts of mukuro ikusaba, the 16th student. "Kyoko are you up for talking now?" Makoto asked as we waited for her to open the door. "Ah you've arrived, thanks for taking time to come talk" she said to the both of us as we entered her room and she shut and locked the door just in case we were being listened to. "Huh? What's that?" I asked as i pointed to the camera and saw an artistic picture of her room as well as her in her bed on the picture. "That's the way I've fooled the mastermind, they seem to have bought it" kyoko said as we began talking about what we found about mukuro...until makoto pointed out something under the bed, he went over and picked it up. "What's this?" He asked as i saw kyoko sweating as makoto pulled a key from under the bed which looked like monokuma. "It's nothing!" She said trying to act like she was unaware of its purpose. She grabbed the key from him quickly and held it over her head and before our very eyes she dropped the key down her throat. *Gllp!* she swallowed the key which made a metallic clang as it fell into her stomach. "W-why did you swallow the key?" Makoto asked her curious as i realized what that key was...it was the key that unlocks everything......and she was hiding it from us. "o-oh uh heh no reason, just was hungry for keys!" She said sweating kinda as she swayed her belly left and right and i could hear the key as well as something else jingling with it like coins in a bag. "No really what is that?" Makoto asked putting a hand on her shoulder. Kyoko took a long almost apologetic sigh and looked at naegi getting her cold face back. "If you insist, i don't mind showing you" she said as he grabbed his sides and lifted him slightly off the ground. Before my very eyes Kyoko opened her mouth and gulped my friend down all the while he was yelling and flailing his limbs as i tried to pull his legs out but fell against the door as they went down her throat. *gllp! Ugllp!* she swallowed my friend in 2 more gulps and belched hard sending 1 of his shoes out of her mouth and it slid past me into the wall due to the saliva still on it. "K-kyoko?! What are you? Y-you eat me! And your room key!" He said afraid as i heard the sound of her stomach growling and makoto pounding helplessly on her stomach. "Its your turn now adam, im sorry it had to be this way but you saw what you shouldn't" she grabbed my feet and plunged them into her mouth. "K-KYOKO STOP! I wont tell anyone!" I begged as i pushed at her face as she crawled her lips to my knees but she just couldnt budge from my body. "K-KYOKO! Please let me go!" I cried out as her throat coiled around my neck after abit as i felt my legs pinned against naegi's own legs. "Glrp!* she crawled her lips around my head as i shook my head back and forth as i felt her tongue against my hair. *GULP!* she leaned her head back and my head flexed down her throat which crushed my head as she licked her lips. "Phew...im sorry...adam, makoto...i just had to make sure nobody found out...you don't have to forgive me..." she said as i gripped naegi's shoulders and then closed my eyes, he asked what i was doing but then he stopped digesting. "A-adam, you saved me! Thank you" he said as he hugged me since he wasn't immune until then. "Its ok, this way the mastermind can never find out about us knowing" i said back as kyoko ran her fingers around her humongous 2 person belly. "Huh y-you gave him part of your invincibility?" Kyoko said as she realized how big my heart was as i sat next to naegi and began playing the only thing we knew, rock paper scissors since we knew she couldn't hold us forever.