story 116 (ayumu's sword swallowing)

ayumu was wanting to visit some of his friends today but knew he wouldn't have enough time. "i know, i'll keep them inside me so we can have fun" ayumu thought as he looked for some of them. he stumbled across Pyra and smiled as he walked up to her with a trot. "hi pyra! how are you today" ayumu said with a smile as she smiled back since he always cheered everyone up. "hello ayumu, how's it going?" she asked as he replied "well today's going well, say could i please eat you?" he asked as he held his hands over his stomach. "I beg your pardon? you eat me? you're too short for that and you might choke" pyra said as she pinched his rosy cheek. "no i really can, watch" ayumu said as he took her hand and gently began to push it iinto his warm slimy mouth. "heh that tickles, you're funny" pyra said expecting for him to stop but she felt his lips begin crawling up her arm to her face. "o-ok ayumu this is starting to get less funny" pyra stuttered as his jaws opened wider like a shark and is lips plopped around her head. before her very eyes she was being swallowed whole. *GULP* she felt a strong tug on her shoulders as she saw  his uvula raise up more. "A-ayumu you're starting to scare me" she said as she was starting to believe he was actually eating her. ayumu swallowed again and began crawling across her chest feeling her rack squeeze into his throat as she now realized the danger she was in since her rump would have suffocated him. "A-ayumu i believe you now, please spit me out" she said panicked as he kept eating her up while running his tongue in the places he knew weren't dirty such as her hips and her stomach which felt so strange to her. *Squshhh* pyra felt something on her fingers which felt like a hot sponge which soon reached her arms and eventually her head was being pulled into a hot steaming room. "I-is this? h-his stomach?!" pyra exclaimed as his belly began to grow and pop his belt while her butt was in his throat sliding down while pyra felt uncomfortable from her breasts being squeezed through the narrow stomach entrance. the boy reached pyra's pink metallic shoes and licked them gently as they rested on his tongue while his belt was now broken open and his shirt was raveled up to reveal his spherical tummy. "down into my tummy you go pyra" ayumu said innocently as he did an open mouth swallow and her thrashing metal shoes disappeared behind his tongue and made rough ridges in his throat. "UURPP! i told you i could eat you, I totally said so" ayumu said as pyra completely was crammed into his small tummy which felt so tight and scrunched. "H-he actually ate me, he really did" pyra repeated both confused and also shocked from having been consumed like a noodle. *Pat..Pat..Pat..* pyra felt 2 hard thumps on her head which caused her to slightly ache as ayumu was patting his belly. pyra snapped back to her senses and began to squirm feeling the room get hotter. "Ayumu you have to let me out now! please" pyra said as she saw...blue stomach fluids begin rising? "Pyra calm down, You won't D-BUUURPP!!!-die, my stomach won't di-HUURP!-igest you" ayumu said as pyra punched on the squishy warm walls of the belly. "How do you know i won't die!" pyra cried pushing her face against the front of his stomach along with her hands which caused him alot of gas. "just tr-UUUURPP!-ust me! if you don't it won't be good" ayumu said as he wiped his mouth with his hand as he was forced onto the grass from her constant wiggles. "O-ok ayumu, i-i trust you, please let this be true so i don't have to leave r-rex" pyra said as she began to calm down and his stomach went from a writhing sphere to a calm sphere. the bubbling acids touched pyra's bulbous ass and began to slowly rise like she was taking a bath. the blue liquids slowly began to reach her ankles and thighs which were now slightly splashing. "when does the fluid stop rising?" pyra asked which came out muffled as she watched with anxiety as the fluids grew and grew. "It should stop after it reaches your breasts and knees, when your clothes begin melting don't panic because then you will make it fully submerge you" ayumu explained as he felt her tensing up inside him while his stomach lay tucked on his lap. sure enough, the blue acids halted their rising when she was breasts and knees deep in his liquids which left only the top of her breasts and head and shoulders. "i-it worked! they stopped" pyra said relieved as she began to feel a sense of relaxation by sitting in the acids. "i knew i could trust you ayumu" pyra said as she pushed around slightly swirling the blue fluid left and right. "URP! that's what friends do" ayumu replied as pyra looked down to see her equipment and clothes slowly flaking and being melted into his body for nutrients. "oh wow i feel so soft and warm" pyra exclaimed as she hugged her chest feeling her breasts squish and mush slightly yet it wasn't falling apart like normal acids would have done. the acids ate through all her hard armored clothes leaving pyra in her regular wear and she felt even softer and relaxed as ayumu stood up. the walls sloshed and churned upwards slightly and pyra herself bounced to the placement of him standing. "woah bumpy" pyra said as she felt her hair make contact with the top of his stomach before going back down. "pyra? pyra is that you?!" mythra said as she was running up to ayumu and pointing at his large stomach. "Hi mythra, Oh uh yeah i kinda ate pyra, she tasted like flaming hot cheetos" ayumu said as mythra became worried while pyra wondered if mythra would be able to come experience this euphoria too. "Pyra are you ok? does it hurt?" mythra asked as she got on her knees and put her ear against his squishy belly. "im ok mythra, it's so warm and relaxing in here, I thought i was a goner but ayumu says its ok as long as we don't squirm too much" pyra responded as she pressed her face, breasts, and hands against the front of the stomach and his bellybutton jiggled as she spoke. "that's actually quite cool, this can be used as like a bonus home" mythra said as she rubbed the stomach feeling the nice soft skin rush across her fingers. "mythra that tickles" ayumu said as he put his hand over his mouth and giggled from her rubbing his wiggling stomach. "Got any room for 1 more?" mythra asked as she put her sword down right next to pyra's sword. "yes he does, come join me please" pyra said as she layed down on her stomach and kicked her feet in front of him. "then go ahead, eat up ayumu" mythra said as he began to glide across her feet like a gulper eel. mythra layed on her arms feeling the warm sense tingle against her legs, then to her butt which squished into his tight throat while pyra felt mythra's feet standing on her head a she began pulling her in while completely naked. "ayumu you're so warm, no wonder pyra liked this" mythra said as she felt herself being gently dragged into his throat while more of her pushed into his belly. "this might get abit crampt, i'd better prepare for this" pyra thought as she saw mythra's thighs begin to peel into his stomach while his lips were around her breasts which had saliva dripping in them. "i'm almost in" mythra said as ayumu was slightly blushing as he felt her breasts glide down his throat. "aaah" ayumu let out this sound as mythra's head was resting on his tongue which was licking her hair and face as her body was mostly in his stomach now. *GULP!* with a final gulp mythra's head went down his throat and disappeared below his shiny yellow vest and blue shirt. "UUURPPP!!!!! that's 2 girls in my belly" ayumu said with a blush as mythra's legs were slightly tangled with pyra's legs making it hard to adjust each other. "thank you for showing this to us ayumu, i enjoy it" mythra said as she saw her clothes flaking off while ayumu stood up again holding his stomach up due to it being heavy and full of girls.