136(Nessa's after battle meal)

"Pikachu use Iron tail" ash commanded as his partner swung its grey shining tail against the cheek of the bulky snapping turtle pokemon known as Drednaw. His opponent nessa went wide eyed as she realized she had lost to this very determined boy of palette town.

"Drednaw is unable to battle, which means the winner is ash!" the rotom drone said annoucning the winner of this battle. "We did it pikachu!" ash celebrated with his pokemon before walking towards nessa. he and nessa shook hands before she leaned to his ear and said "Meet me at the docks this afternoon please, I wanna talk" she said before breaking the handshake and leaving.

ash later came to the dock to see her waiting there with a smile. "I just wanted to say that you were amazing when you battled, I could feel your bonds crashing down on my team like a tsunami" nessa said complimenting the boy on his awesome strategy. "Thanks, I also had an awesome time too" ash said with a gleafull smile.

"since you won I would like to ask if you would like to go on a swim?" nessa asked with a suggestive tone. ash was confused at first but then understood she wanted to show him something cool underwater. "Well ok, well let me get some trunks o-" ash was about to say but nessa cstopped his response with her finger before replying. "no need, I can give you a ride to the sea floor" nessa said confusing ash again.

"what do you mean? do you have a water diving pokemon?" ash said clearly confused by this sudden relevation. nessa then opened her wide slimy mouth and pointed to his wiggly tongue. ash got the message and figured out she wanted to give him a ride in her gut so she could show him the thing she found. "w-wait so you wanna eat me?" ash asked kinda blushing since he had never been swallowed before. "yes, I will spit you out though once you begin to lose clothes" nessa said to him as he sighed with a slight smile. "Ok let me tell you about why you don't need to worry about that" ash said as he explained the whole incidents with Ho-oh and the mewtwo fiasco.

nessa became wide eyed and shocked knowing he had once died but was now immortal and ageless. with that being said though nessa knew she wouldn't have to worry about ash digesting inside her. "the other night I was swimming and i found this" she showed a mysterious picture of...a rocky cave which inside was a carving of the pokemon world but around it were identical planets and between them were shatters. "This old carving looks to be 10-40 thousand years old and seems to be some kind of proficy. since I know you are participating and project mew I know you are qualified to see this too" Nessa said before grabbing his shoulders. she opened wide and stuffed his black hair into his mouth and the wind caught his hat sending it to the ground. she licked his face and hair spreading saliva across his head like a wabe splashed him. "Oh my its actually tight" ash said as the girl swallowed to his shoulders getting his head into her throat. she then went onto his chest feeling his shoulders tense up at the back of her throat since it was really tight inside her.

*Gulp* the girl then slid onto his ass and lifted his legs in the air feeling him glide deeper into her hungry belly. she slid across his kicking legs which pushed him into a curled up position in her warm gut. she then took off his shoes and laid them in his cap before pulling his toes into her mouth. she gave them a gentle swallow and took a sigh as the boy was now in her stomach. "oooh super filling, well here we gotta get going to the cave" Nessa said as she held her stomach feeling him squirm inside her.

"oook nesssu" ash said through her muffling walls as she took off her shoes and then dove straight into the water causing ash to feel the cold from the water all around her stomach. as she swam each stroke sloshed him back and forth against her hot walls. she took a dive past some arrokuda and she found the entrance to a cave. she swam in and broke through the water of the inside of the cave for a deep breath. she climbed out of the water and then tended to her stomach which was soaking wet. "ok ash we made it, now im gonna get you out" she said before expelling ash from her stomach, he blinked twice and stood up to get a better view of his surroundings. it was incredibly dark and had the periodic sound of water dropping from stalactites on the ceiling.

"this cave looks super old, hey i can see the relic" he said running over to the large rocky wall which was smooth and depicted the image nessa told him about. "I'll take a picture of this" ash said as he got out his rotom phone and snapped a photo. "we should probably go tell the others, now come on ash" she said beckoning him to feed her. he shoved himself down her throat again by leaping which caused her cheeks to swell up and she swallowed hard pushing him down longways which actually kinda hurt. *BUUURPP!* nessa belched as she jumped back into the water and swam to the dock.