Story 171(Ash eats some Mallow Stew)

"m-mallow what the heck is this?" ash asked confused as he looked at the green haired girl. ever since he helped them all out she wanted to give him a reward for his heroism by feeding herself to him. "Well i know how much grateness you do for us so i decided to make you a reward, in other words i want you to eat me!" she said as she was half submerged in the large pot of stew, ash smiled red as he picked up the spoon and began to slurp down alot of it. "Wow mallow this tastes great!" ash said as he felt the warm stew fill his stomach. he then leaned into the pot and opened his mouth wide letting mallow shove herself in. her stew covered skin gave extra taste as she was being quickly swallowed. she forced her way down his throat while ash's lips were around her waist now only leaving her legs in the pot of stew while her head entered his stew filled belly. "Wow its much hotter than i thought" mallow said with a big smile as ash reached her knees lifting her feet out of the pot while his belly ripped his shirt poking the rim of the pot. *GULP!* ash swallowed mallow's toes and licked his lips feeling a large spherical belly hanging off his body. "UUURP! mallow you were as good as your stew!" Ash said as he sat down and saliva pooled in his mouth from the tasty remnants of mallow. she smiled as she crossed her legs feeling his steamy hot walls tightly squeeze her. ash smacked a firm hand onto his wobbling belly causing it to wobble like jello as mallow blushed watching the food slowly becoming softer. "Mallow you are really filling, thank you" ash said as he rubbed the top of his belly feeling the girl touch back with her hands. she smiled as she moved around to get comfy inside the champion's tight stomach. "Burp!-woah i'm feeling kind of exhausted, it must have been from me swallowing you" ash said as he let out a burp. he felt something traveling up his throat so he let out another burp and out came mallow's shoes which fell into he empty stew pot. "oh my, i guess you aren't needing those anymore mallow" ash said as he felt mallow gently laying against the back of his tummy feeling his stomach's warm juices splash her every time it wobbled. "yeah why have clothes when i'm not gonna have more on" she said muffled by the skin of ash's belly as the fleshy ball moved up and down from mallow rubbing her shoulders. "I hope you don't mind me staying here ash" mallow said as she apologized since he would have to carry her weight for abit longer. "Nono i don't mind mallow, besides i could use the extra protein" ash said smiling as mallow watched the stew wash against her skin and overalls which had holes in them. she didn't mind it though, the alola champion needed his fill. "Uurp!-well you hang tight mallow, i'm gonna take a walk" ash said as he stood up on wobbly legs and began to walk across the dirt trail to help work off mallow who was pushing on his stomach. "woah it got pretty bumpy" she said chuckling as the walls tightened slightly from preparing to digest her. her skin began to become numbed and was much softer as his belly completely finished off the stew. the boy walked to the front porch of professor kukui's house thankful he wasn't home so he could digest mallow in peace. "Phoo, mallow you were pretty heavy" ash said as he rubbed his slightly smoother belly as mallow felt her skin come loose. "Don't worry ash soon you won't have to carry my weight for too much longer" mallow reassured as she felt her green hair slowly losing follicles while her breasts and ass were unrecognizable. "Thanks again mallow for being my lunch" ash thanked her again as she felt his stomach working relentlessly on her, the walls tightened inwards more which made her head begin to press against her knees slightly mixing the flesh so that she can't speak or scream. *GROOWWLLL!!* ash felt his stomach rumble as digestion was coming off smoothly since mallow was giving no attempts to stop the process. *CRACK* ash began to hear her bones breaking as his stomach became slightly jagged from her bones poking his skin. "I guess she's gone" ash said with a sweatdrop rolling down the side of his head while he grinned. his stomach slowly retracted into his chest leaving only the pudge from her protein rich skin as well as his now much squishier and bigger thighs. "Don't worry mallow we are gonna be friends forever" ash said as he walked inside his home.