Story 177/Lileep with the Master Ball

Adam was swimming peacefully at the bottom of the ocean while in his specialized diving suit. He was looking for some pokemon to befriend since he didn't have many water types. The boy swims to the sea floor and froze when he saw a strange purple Pokemon planted right on the ground waving odd pink tendrils along with the current. "Who's that Pokemon?" Adam thought as he held his pokedex out to scan it.

"Ah its a Lileep, What a cutie" He said as he swims closer and looks carefully at it...He notices that this specific Lileep was holding...no way...In its center was a Master Ball which was able to catch any Pokemon without fail!. "Woah, The Real Master ball! um can I have it?" He asks the lileep unaware he fell for the trap that hundreds before had fallen for. The Fossil Pokemon nodded its head while the yellow gleaming eyes blinked while the Master Ball just was there on its top. "Thank you Lile-" as he grabbed the master ball the lileep's mouth suddenly opened and the Master Ball and his arm went into its bell shaped head. "H-hey lileep you can let go now" Adam said kind of scared as his elbow was getting gripped by the Lileep's tendrils which began to suddenly gulp him. "N-no don't!" He said in a muffled gurgle since he was wearing a mask.

The Lileep Payed no mind to its prey's thrashes and squirms. It takes another pull and pulls the Kid's face closer to its Purple bell maw as its scrawny yellow banded esophagus was now bulging with the Master ball sliding into its stomach. "S-STOP!" he tried to pull himself out but this hungry predator was not letting him go as the bell ring released saliva into the water from the taste of another human. *GULP!* The Lileep does another swallow and the boy's face is plunged into its slimy Bell being squeezed on all sides by its muscles sucking and slurping at him. Its tendrils wrapped around his torso and stuck him in a grapple as he thrashed and twitched against its voracious grasp. "N-no this can't be happening!" He thought as his face was being pushed into the now widened esophagus being expanded by his arm. *GULP! GULP!* The Lileep savoured her prey as she shakes her bell to get him deeper, The taste and the squirms made Lileep feel like a great apex predator.

"Yes he tastes so good! Maybe I can evolve when he Gets digested" The Lileep thought as she takes a massive glide over his torso and now has her Bell Lips around his ass and her tendrils wrap around his legs to keep him from getting away. "NONONONO I DON'T WANT TO BE EATEN!" He cries and squirms as his arms and head were now completely in her stomach making her Stem bottom begin to bulge and turn spherical. *GLUK! GULP!* The Lileep was finishing the rest of her meal as she glides from his ass to his knees and her tendrils now can finally reach his feet while she brought her bell back up and her bright yellow eyes smiled while her meal's thrashing legs were disappearing into her bell. *GLUK! Squeeezeeeeeee!* A final Super Effective gulp was performed and the boy's bare feet were gone and her Stalk Bottom was now huge with a curled up boy inside, She was wobbling and getting jiggled from her squirmy Meal. "I did it! Another successful food source...I feel sorry though, He looked like a cute trainer" Lileep thought as she could feel the relentless movement of her victim within her stomach.

"oh? ack! I feel gassy!" The Lileep felt something coming up her throat and soon she burped up the Master Ball. "Ah I can use this again now-ooh...aahh" She latched the master ball back on her face and began to gasp and hitch a breath as her human prey was kicking against the front wall. "LEMEEOOOUUT! Oh god it stinks and its tight!...maybe...maybe Its not gonna do anything" He said as he gave more shoves while the Fossil Pokemon's stomach suddenly growled.

*CHURNNN!! BUBBLE!* However Adam wasn't so lucky, A pool of acid began to grow at his back and was starting to grow more and more while it begins to sting. "NOOOO!! HELPPP!!" He resumes instant squirms and pushes repeatedly on the back and front wall while Lileep just enjoyed the movement. *GROOANNN!! FIZZ* "Ahh...Such a squirmy human will give me so much EXP!" Lileep thought as she leans her bell down and puts it on her belly and feels the Boy's squirms slosh acids around. *FIZZZZZZ! BUBBLE!* The acids now ate away at his clothes and soon were digesting his skin. "MMPHHH!! MMMPPP!" She could hear his muffled cries begin to fade away when his skin began to slide off into a healthy stew for her growing body. "Finally he stopped moving" Lileep thought as she looks at her stalk beginning and saw it become ridged at points indicating that His bones were exposed and soon those too cracked and dissolved into nothing but a delicious slurry. *SCRUNNCHH!* the lileep's Stalk went back to normal and her body felt great. "Now we can-WOAH!" The Lileep thought as she was surrounded by blue light and felt herself changing. In no time Lileep evolved into cradily.

"Woah I evolved finally! YES!" She thought as she began to move while leaving a trail of discarded and excreted clothes on the ground next to the unneeded Masterball.