Story 160(Gregory and Vanessa escape)

Gregory managed to barely escape vanny the killer in a split moment. she didn't catch him sneaking under the arcade area and now he was still there but silently crying.

Vanessa the security guard however could hear the crying and gently snuck under the arcade area's curtain to see the little kid crying. "Gregory thank goodness, You're safe" Vanessa said as gregory looked up. "Who are...oh you're the Pizzaplex's guard! oh thank goodness" gregory said wiping tears away. She nodded in reply and scooted closer. "Gregory I can get you out of here, we just have to find a way to hide you from her" vanessa said as she thought of an idea with gregory also thinking.

She then came up with an idea, It was risky but was worth a shot. "Gregory i have a place to hide you" she said as gregory became more relieved. "Well where will i be?" the boy asked.

Vanessa began to tell him the plan. "I'm going to have to eat you, so you can be in my stomach and away from vanny's kill reach, don't worry I won't digest you" the security guard said lending her hand to gregory. "You mean you won't melt me?" gregory asked nervous as the girl shook her head. "I was born with that ability, and i'm going to use it to get you safe" she said with her hand still out. gregory scooted forwards and took her hand gently standing up. "Ok miss, I trust you, please put me in your stomach" gregory said as vanessa lifted him up with a smile. "Be still please" she said before inserting his head gently into her mouth, her soft lips covering his head which dripped wet saliva down his hair and into his neck making his shirt soggy.

Gregory proceeded to slowly get swallowed, his body was gently tugged down the narrow hot esophagus hearing her breath above him. "Ooh its so tight" gregory muffled as her lips gently reached his torso which expanded her lips further. she could feel the small head bulge placed in her throat and slowly moving down. "I can see your stomach" gregory muffled as his head was below her breasts now right outside the entrance as her lips slid across is legs which lightly kicked the air. *GULP!* the security guard felt her white shirt slowly get tighter as her stomach grew from swallowing the boy. her lips were now simply around his feet which were at the back of her throat hole. She closed her mouth gently feeling the shoes roll on her tongue. "I'm almost fully in vanessa" gregory said muffled in her very tight stomach which hugged his whole boy. *GULP!* she took a gentle swallow following his bulge before it disappeared behind her chest. "Ooh, there...are you comfortable gregory?" vanessa asked as her stomach caused her suit to stretch and 2 buttons popped off. "Yes miss Vanessa, your stomach is quite nice" gregory said gently as he hugged his knees to his chest. "Thats good, lets get us out of here" vanessa said before standing up and cautiously leaving.