story 32 (Adam's freetime with francisca)

I finally found a way to escape zan partizanne's brown stomach, it was easier than expected but she had no idea as i remembered a promise i made. I walked into francisca's chambers of jambastion and looked around for her, she had been kinda upset she didn't get to keep me. "Hey uh francisca was it? Im free now" i said upwarda which echoed around the room until i felt a familiar clenching fist around my body. "You came back! Thank you" francisca said as she looked into my eyes with her big purple ones. I knew i had just made her day so i smiled and said "i managed to get out, you get to keep me for about a day before i have to to" i said as she was keen with this agreement and repeatedly stroking my blonde hair with her hand. "Hehe, ok well we're gonna have a wonderful time" she said as she put me up to her face with both hands and pressed me against her soft slightly chilly skin. "Wow your body is warmer than flamberge's skin, that's amazing" she said as she rubbed me against her cheek like a wet wash rag feeling my warmth. I knew it wouldn't take long before francisca decided she would devour me so when she put my body to her face below her eyes i simply said "just take me" and then her skin rippled and slurped me inside like a noodle. *sluuurp!* she pulled me through the skin wall and chuckled as my small body landed on her tongue like it was a bed. Last time i was here i hadn't noticed how chilly it was as her uvula had an icicle hanging off of it and her cheeks were coated with snow. "S-so cold..i-ill warm up" i said as i suddenly changed my body heat and now it was so warm to me that i could barely feel the cold as i layed on her tongue while she rolled me left and right while holding her cheeks. "Oh wow i didn't taste you before but you taste incredible! No wonder my sister wanted you" she said as she rocked her head left and right while i also sloshed right and left due to her saliva sloshing me against her cheeks. "Teehee, imma eat you now, have fun in my stomach" she said as she lifted her head back with her hands still on her cheeks and then her tongue lifted and i began slipping downwards like inna waterslide as my breath made hot breath clouds in front of me. *Gulp!* she took a swalkow and my body was now gone from her mouth, her throat began rolling me downwards as i felt her flesh pushing against me to get me down. Once again her heartbeat too was very much slower than normal as my body was now traveling in her torso a few inches above her stomach as i heard the sound of sloshing and gurgling coming fast upwards. *glorp* i began being pushed through her stomach ring and i fell in the side of her stomach right in front of her freezing stomach acids. "EEEE i can feel you inside! Oh this is so awesome it feels so cool!" She said as she attempted to feel for me with her hands but it didnt work. "Ok now remember 2 days remaining and i have to go see flamberge" i said as i crossed my arms while her stomach gurgled around me.