Story 90 (Vanny eats Gregory)

Vanny was searching for Gregory after she was under the control of afton who wanted to find this kid and kill him like afton did the children. gregory hid in the ballpit until he found a strange water bottle. he drank it from being dehydrated and felt strange so he looked at the bottle and realized this was one of afton's immortality potions he made from remnant. just as he was about to hide again vanny's red searchlight eyes appeared beside him and he was grabbed. "Found you gregory" she said in a sinister afton-like voice as she lifted the squirming boy up. "aaah" she opened her mouth revealing a large tongue and saliva drooling down before she slid his head in while holding his arms to his sides as his legs kicked and thrashed. *Gulp* she took a swallow and chris began sliding down her slimy wet throat. gregory squirmed as his head pushed its way into vanny's gut which pushed out the fabric on her suit more and more as it grows from his chest entering as well as his legs vanishing past her tongue. *Gulp!* vanny made gregory vanish down her throat with ease and her belly stretched out. gregory hugged his legs to his chest in fear as vanny rubbed her belly in satisfaction. "master afton will be pleased" she said while rubbing the fabric and skin of her stomach which gregory was held inside. chris looked down at his feet and realized that he was fine! that immortality potion must have worked. gregory calmed down and gently moved around in her stomach as she walked to the underground base of operation where the glitchtrap plush was located. "master afton, i have fulfilled your command and am filled with the child" vanny said giving her stomach a hard smack. "well done my apprentice, you are dismissed to digest him" afton said from the plush and vanny left while holding her stomach. gregory checked his wrist watch camera and saw that he could get glamrock chica to come and save him from vanny so he touched that button and suddenly she appeared. "what?! how did you escape my control!" vanny said panicked as glamrock chica kicked her in the stomach and gregory came speeding out of her mouth and into the arms of glamrock chica. "come back here!" vanny bellowed as she gave chase as glamrock chica held gregory and ran away.