story 41 (Lana's catch)

I was swimming under the water to better look at the sea life when a Rod caught my swimtrunks and I was pulled up and onto a deck near the water. "Aww man i thought i caught a fish" i heard a girl's voice say from beside me. "Huh?" I muttered as i looked up to see a blue haired girl with a fishing rod who seemed disappointed. "Grrr guess it will have to do" she said suddenly as she gripped my head and suddenly forced my face in her mouth which took me off guard. *gulp!* she took a swallow and my face was pushed against the back of her throat as she licked my neck as this seemed like a good time to take a rest from my swimming so i simply sighed and felt her throat squeezing me inside her gullet making a bulge in her chin as her tongue licked the space above my nipples which felt kinda nice. Her tongue investigated around more of my body as she slid past my Nipples pushing my head between her shoulders in her throat while my nips rested on her tongue while her tongue investigated my bellybutton making me kick my legs and laugh. "Hheheheheheh!!" I giggled as i wriggled around from the ticklish feeling before her ringed throat began tightening around my belly and my head pushed into her stomach which pushed out her dark blue clothes beneath her white ones, inside her stomach was at least 8 sloshing fish which were no longer moving while the walls sloshed in and out. *Gulp!* she swallowed my stomach which bulged her esophagus in a spherical shape as her lips crawled around my ass and thighs which were hidden by my swimtrunks. *Gulp!* she took another swallow as she sat back down on the bench she was sitting on and rubbed her throat as my legs were gliding down her gullet as my chest and nipples were now in her stomach while her dark blue undershirt was now torn from my body as my hair was now covered in her bubbling stomach acids. *Glp!* she slid her tongue around my knees getting the taste of my caps as i was starting to disappear from her view as she rubbed her throat bulge i made from my butt being pushed in. *Glrk!* she took her second and last swallow pulling my toes into her mouth and tasting them, rolling her tongue over my toes as i curled up in her stomach laying on the fish she digested. "Mmm, in you go my catch" she murmered as she drew her head back and swallowed my feet which flexed her throat when going down. I curled up inside her belly and slightly giggled from the tingly feeling of stomach acids all around me, but the fish heads were unsettling. *BWWOORPP!* she belched loudly and covered her mouth as the rest of the fish near the deck swam away from the sound. "Oof that was a delicious catch" she said as she gave her belly a firm pat which caused the acids to ripple around me as i curled up feeling her stomach rolling at my skin as she sat up and began walking home with her fishing tools.