Story 156 (Bad Girl belly)

Teddy was told to be careful today since the school he went to had a bad girl who everyone feared. she had an intense anger level and even though she was a tomboy had the most pretty face and body compared to the low lives. teddy cautiously walked from hall to hall carefully looking back and forth to make sure he didn't see her. however after he sighed in relief and began to run to his class. but then someone turned the corner just as he was running and teddy crashed into her. she and him both fell on the ground.

"What the hell is your problem boy!" she said angrily to Teddy who became very sorry for what he did. "I-im sorry im sorry, I didn't mean to! please forgive me" teddy said incredibly sorry begging for her to forgive him. She stood up with a red star over her eye in rage. she grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up with one arm. "I'll forgive you once you become a slurry in my stomach!" she snarled before Suddenly, Nora’s mouth opened wide and she shoved Teddy’s head inside. Teddy let out a scream. he tried to escape but he couldn’t get out of her grip. His head traveled down her throat. Nora gulped down his shoulders and got a big mouth full of Teddy’s tasty skin. They felt so good in her mouth, but she couldn’t stop now. She had anger fueling her. She swallowed teddy’s stomach and waist down. With most of Teddy inside her, she lifted her head, swallowing his hips and legs with one powerful inhale. Nora’s belly ballooned out and brushed against the Tile on the ground. Her top stretched out, nearly ripping in half. She uncontrollably let out a loud unladylike burp, causing her to blush.

"Haha, OOh an obstacle like you are at least good as a snack" she said grinning with malice as the boy was now in her powerful stomach being sloshed. her stomach was powerful enough to digest lonsdaliate so he stood no chance. "MPPHHH!!!!" he began to cry in her stomach as his skin began to burn and peel as she rubbed her stomach and shot a glare at any passerbyers. Her belly wobbled and thrashed beneath her fingers as he began breaking apart while she simply pushed his head imprint into her acids. soon after a few minutes he stopped moving and her belly became ridged with bones as he was quickly digesting like melting ice cream. however when she got to the west wing she stopped in confusion.

On the end of the hall was...teddy? he was reading a golden book and he was stroking his hair. "W-what the?" she was confused as she poked at her stomach confirming she had eaten him...so who was that?