Story 170(Adam meets rapunzel)

"Why is there a tower in the middle of nowhere?" adam a young middle aged boy said to himself as he had peered over the side of the waterfall to see a large old tower. He cautiously went down the waterfall and landed in front of the tower. "its super old" the boy said as he did circles around the tower of stone. he made his third round around it and saw that there was a large line of gold hair coming down from the window at the top like tree vines. "Woah is that someone's hair?" he said as he looked up and saw the long follicles running down the stone.

Adam had to hide however when he saw a figure approaching the tower. he hid in a bush as she walked over. she was a very disheveled lady with curly black hair and a red dress. she was carrying a basket with her as well filled with some food. "Rapunzel I'm home!" she said upwards as she suddenly began to pull upwards like the hair was a makeshift ladder. she was up there for quite some time but went out again an hour later. Adam came out of the bush and looked up the tower where the hair came from but it had been pulled back in the room. *GROWL* adam's stomach growled like a greedy dragon. "oh dear I haven't eaten anything after i left the kingdom of corona...i should have packed some food" Adam said as he held his stomach and looked around for something to eat. however something hit him on the head, an apple core was thrown from the top of the tower onto his head which made a loud bonk sound. meanwhile the blonde girl inside heard the unfamiliar sound of a bonk. she got confused and asked her small chameleon friend to go and peer outside. "pascal do you see what that was?" rapunzel asked as the small chameleon poked its head out the window and identified that the apple rapunzel had finished caused massive head trauma to poor adam from the sheer fall force.

the green lizard was confused and used its small tail to beckon her to come see. "What is i-oh my god is that a person??" she asked both shocked and curious. he had been hit so hard he passed out from the shock. "oh goodness he looks hurt...i hope mother doesn't mind me helping him" she said as she let down her hair with Pascal on it. Pascal proceeded to jump up and down on adam's head causing him to open his dizzy eyes. "Here boy uh climb this" rapunzel said from above him. he was still pretty dizzy so what he saw wasn't hair but a large amount of noodles. Rapunzel pulled back from the window as pascal pulled itself back up the hair. "nnngg..." he rubbed his head as he kept seeing these long noodles in front of him.

So naturally he did the only thing he knew realistic at that moment and opened his mouth and began to slurp the hair. the hair was very strong so rapunzel wasn't yanked forwards from this and instead walked around her room waiting. this allowed the hungry confused boy to pull himself up using his throat to climb the hair. almost 60 feet of hair was pulled into his stomach as he reached the top. he pulled himself in as rapunzel turned around to see if he had made it. "Ok he's u-woah!" she was about to explain to pascal to get a pillow for him to lay on but she was more focused on his large tum which held at least 65 feet of hair. she had never seen anyone do this before as she rushed to help him up. "oh no are you ok boy?" she asked concerned not knowing how she should socialize with another person not her mother. "Ough...huh?" adam regained his vision and realized that he hadn't eaten noodles but rather has swallowed about 65 feet of blonde hair. "Huh?! oh my gohd i'm terribly sowwy moiss! Hourk" He was apologizing as he grabbed the follicles of hair still out of his mouth and began pulling them out. his big belly shrinking second by second until it returned to normal. "Its fine, here" she wrapped her hair around his bruised head and suddenly began to sing. to his astonishment the hair began to glow. he felt his bruised head slowly stop aching and his wounds were healed. "Oh i-i thank you miss, I didn't catch your name" he said to her as he stood up. he was wearing a nice set of village clothes and a nice set of his own blonde hair. "I'm rapunzel! it is so nice to get to see a new face" she said shaking his hand with both of hers. she hadn't had this much attention so seeing him made her incredibly happy. "Uh hey what was that you did with your mouth?? how did it take all my hair?" she asked with curiosity written all over her face. "Well um i thought they were noodles so i just kinda slurped them up" he said rubbing the back of his head.

She was amazed as she picked up a large heap of her hair and carried it to him. "Do it again! that was really cool after all" she said with a big grin as she dropped the 3 pounds of hair on the floor in front of him. "Y-you want me to eat your hair again??" he asked confused as she began to carry on with her wish and she stuffed a handful down his throat. "HORK!" he gagged slightly and instinctively began swallowing, the hair traveled down his throat like she planned and she sat in front of him watching his mid section slowly push outwards. "wow its getting so large" she said as at least 50 feet of hair was now lodged in his stomach and more was coming. as he reached the last of her hair she had an idea as she rubbed his large spherical stomach. "ok don't move adam" she said as she stepped back a few feet. he was confused until she suddenly leaped at him lodging her real body inside his throat. he felt the purple dress and her stomach on the brink of being swallowed as rapunzel wanted to see the inside. he refrained himself from swallowing as he felt her move her head into his stomach along with her breasts. "Oh wow its so spacious in here!" she said as she looked around the moist room. "b-be careful rapunzel, one wrong move and you're gonna slip and fall completely in" adam warned as Pascal facepalmed.

"Ok ill try, its just that your stomach looks so beautiful!" she said totally psyched about being in an actual human stomach. she wondered if her magic hair could possibly aid her in here if she slipped. she began to sing as her hair glowed causing adam's tummy to emit a beautiful yellow light. "Huh? ooh aaha that feels warmmmm" adam said with a smile as the radiated light from her hair made his insides warmer as she put her hand in the stomach acids. it began to sizzle from a few minutes of digestion but once she touched her hair she felt the pain slide off. her hypothesis about this was correct as she now knew that being inside him completely wasn't an issue. "hehe welp here goes" she said to herself before she began pulling herself in. "HOURMPH!?" adam was confused as he felt her legs slide down his throat. he tried to grab her feet but they too disappeared behind his tongue like the rest of her. rapunzel was crammed into his stomach and quickly began squirming to get tangled up in her hair. "Rapunzel are you ok??" adam asked holding his stomach afraid for the girl. "I'm fine adam...say why don't you take me outside the tower?" she asked smiling while singing to ensure she doesn't melt in the boy. he smiled and replied "Sure! lets go"