Story 180/Lapis Lady eats adam

Adam has had his fair share of creepy experiences In this blocky world. They ranged from the very iconic herobrine to the ever mysterious Farlands Creature. however today he would meet a very creepy entity which may be worse than his past encounters.

"Ok we got this...I gotta get something new on camera" he said as he got his camera ready and began to investigate the world looking for creeps. but then he heard someone speaking.

"Lapis, Lapis, Lapis, Lapis, lapis" he heard the mysterious raspy woman's voice call out but he couldn't see the source. "I-i think something is here...But we need to find food" He said as he walks over to one of the sheep which was grazing but before he could stab it the sheep's wool suddenly turned blue.

"w-what? are you guys getting this?" he said into the camera. He then heard a sound of a stomach growling behind him. he turned behind him but nothing was there as if whatever it was vanished. "Guys...I don't know who this is" Adam said as he was shivering but he moved onward to find this entity. "Lapis..." the voice said again but this time it was beside him. He turned and readied his sword but nothing was there. "Guys this may be the worst one yet" The boy said as he didn't know the lapis lady was coming for him. She was peering at him from behind a Birch wood tree and was thinking of how they would attack. "I think this is our best footage yet, herobrine was shy and the farlands creature was just a bully" He said while he groaned from being so scared.

It was then that The Lapis Lady made her strike. "SCREEEAAA!!" The Lapis Lady let out a hellish tormented scream as Adam turned around to see her coming at him at the speed of a cheetah. He also screamed and dropped his camera as she tackled him to the grass and pinned him down with her weight. "N-no! GET OFF!" Adam tried reaching for his sword but the woman unhinged her jaw wider and then planted her prey's head inside her mouth. He began to panic and thrash against her tough grip as she piles the boy deeper down his lazuli colored throat. 

She could taste his face. He was delicious! There was no way she was going to let him go now. He started waving his arms wildly, dropping his sword in the process. she didn't bother taking off any of his clothes or armor as she was just excited to get him in her belly. she swallowed his head and brought his shoulders into her mouth making saliva get into his armor as he is screaming.

"guuul-ul-ull-gullk" her throat made all sorts of sickening gulping noises trying to suck him down. By now he was in up to his elbows. There wasn't any turning back, she had to swallow him now, if she didn't she would starve and she was supposed to grow and adapt to this game world before transferring to the real world. She took one really big gulp that pulled him in to his waist, his frightened hands twiddling frantically outside my mouth. He couldn't really kick his legs because of the diamond armor on his legs and feet. she probably shouldn't try to eat those, but she will deal with them when she gets there.

Lapis Lady grab his legs in front of her and push them inside her gaping mouth as she swallows, taking him in up to his knees. The boots are within reach now. she lets go of his legs and just let them dangle in the air. she reaches and starts sliding the heavy ski boots off his feet. she pulls the last piece and slide them off, dropping them below her. Now, back to the meal, she can feel his head in her starving stomach, She wasn't really conscious of this feeling the last time she ate a player. Probably because of how much pain she was in at the time.

Better finish him up, she swallows a few more times, pulling his feet closer and closer to her blue mouth. With only his toes sticking out, she put her pale cracked fingers up to them, tilts her head back and swallow while pushing his feet down her throat "GUUULLLP" That did it. She feels the rest of him sliding into her dark stomach. she watches it expand and swell into a white spherical sac, pushing up against her blue dress. (RIP) She feels a release of pressure on her belly as the Threads on her dress splits off. her spandex under layer now visible but still covering her engorged belly, but not by much. It's pulled quite taut around her gut, certain shapes of the boy inside visible, but only upon close examination.

She sets a hand on her tummy and stands up making it wobble "aaaaaaoohhhhhhhhhhhnnn....". It felt soooo good to have something this big her belly again. she rubs her bulging belly to try and soothe it. From the outside, it didn't look anything like the first time she swallowed a player. The first time, the skin on her belly and the coding was pulled almost completely taut around the players in her stomach, this time her belly looked a fair bit bulkier, possibly due to the player diamond gear that he was still wearing inside of her.

As soon as he settled, he started struggling, expectantly. You know, although it hurts, it's not all that unpleasant. It feels, nice almost. The first time, She was too stressed out to bother thinking about what it felt like to have something moving in her belly. she doesn't mind it, actually she thinks she... kind of likes it. she starts rubbing it contentedly as she strode across the grassland with her prey tucked in her tummy. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" Adam squirms and wriggles trying to make the haunted code spit him back up but nothing was happening, She licks her lips as she just vanishes to digest her meal.