story 65 (adam gets caught by tapu lele)

Adam in this iteration of events was involved in the mewtwo project but escaped midway through development so hes only partially a pokemon which is evident via his eyes and inability to be killed. However that doesn't mean someone can't mentally break this boy, he's been heartbroken many times but he thinks that a good trip to alola would calm him down. When he got there he found so many types of adorable pokemon and even gave a pyukumuku a fist bump the first time he saw one. "I really like this place!" Adam exclaimed as he sat on the akala island's beach. "Hey maybe i can even find a good home here, its always been my dream" adam said to himself as he played with a few sandygast. He felt a piercing gaze however from somewhere so he zipped his head around to look for whatever was staring at him but found nothing. He began looking for a place to call home. He found an abandoned building and grinned because he may have found his first home so he went over and sat down on the bench next to the abandoned building and sighed because he may have found a home. However what adam didn't know was that he was being watched by the island's guardian tapu lele who had taken an interest to the poke-boy. She had caught up to him and levitated silently from the trees to the back of the bench while staring at him as he layed there tired from a fun day. Tapu lele was planning on swallowing this boy because in her mind she could use her stomach as a home for him and if he melted so what? she'd get more XP from it if he digested. So she reached around the bench and her mouth began to ripple as she looked down at his blonde hair. She then levitated up and down in front of him making him go agape. "Woah who are you?" He asked the island guardian and then it responded with telepathy. "I am tapu lele, this island's protector, what is your name?" They said as adam realized she could use telepathy. "I'm adam, I'm part pokemon but I'm a failed science experiment, it's so good to meet an island guardian" adam replied with a smile. Tapu lele noticed the lonely expression on the boy's face and would be concerned because usually everyone was happy at alola. "Is something wrong boy? You seem to be down" tapu lele said as she seemed concerned for his current mood. "Its all fine but i don't think i will find a true home here, it's my wish to have a new home" adam replied as tapu lele came up with the best way to get him to her gut but it would include some convincing. "I have a place where you can stay" tapu lele telepathically told him and Adam's face lit up with happiness. "Really?! Where is it?" He asked while his face was showing his rosy cheeks again from being grateful. Tapu lele gestured with her hand first to her face then she rubbed her throat and ended by circle rubbing her currently small stomach. "Its my stomach, are you keen?" She said as adam kinda blushed because if he was eaten he would not only be protected but would also be fed whenever she ate anything. "Of course! Please be my home" adam said with confidence which made tapu lele smile with her eyes closed. "That's good" she telepathically said as adam began to take off his shoes. "Ok tapu lele what do you more prefer? Clothes or no clothes?" Adam asked her and she sorta blushed but then replied "no clothes, I'll wanna taste this". Adam began to strip naked but left his underwear on and now there was an almost fully naked poke-boy in front of the island guardian. After adam was ready he wiggled his toes and said "eat me, I'm ready to go to my new home" and with that tapu lele floated down to his toes and her face began rippling as she was about to feed. She placed her face ripples around his toes and began to slide across, adam was surprised to see his toes disappear into her mouthless face but he still could feel her tongue behind her skin. *slrp* the island guardian pushed his feet to the back of her throat and felt them poking the back of it while her tongue wiggled between his legs while adam was relaxing himself. Tapu lele took her first swallow and glides to his knees feeling the ball joint of his knees against the roof of her mouth and his feet were in her tight throat which massaged his feet as they pushed down to his home as it wouldn't take too long for his toes to enter her gut. "Oh that was quick, my feet are already inside" adam thought as tapu lele was now approaching his thighs while his feet made small bulges in the guardians small stomach. *gulp* tapu lele swallowed his butt which was now gliding down her throat as his thighs heavily bulged her once skinny throat while adam placed his hands on his pelvis and let tapu lele slide across them and to his wrists and chest which was stretching her mouth and throat to their limit as her tongue wriggled and slapped against his spine and chest to get the taste of the poke-boy who was actually very filling. Tapu lele swallowed all the way up to his head which was outside her rippling mouth while her tongue licked his neck inside. "Almost in" tapu lele thought as she rubbed his hair which bristled against her hand as his chin was now in her mouth. *GLP!* the tapu used her strengtn to pull the boy's head into her mouth which she let lay on her tongue for abit as she tasted his face feeling his hot blushing cheeks with her tastebuds. "Oh you taste great adam, now tell me are you ready to meet your new home? A.k.a. my amazing stomach?" She telepathically said as adam wiggled his head around in her mouth which was ballooning from his presence. "Yes please eat me, i wanna be home" adam said as she granted his wish and threw her head back. *GULLLPPP!!* she rubbed her throat as she pushed adam's head down her esophagus which ballooned as his head was massaged comfortably by her gullet which passed him down to his new home. "BOOOORRPPP!* tapue lele belched loudly as her new friend was safely tucked in her stomach but she needed to get to the ruins of life before day. "Thank you so much tapu lele, I'm grateful" adam said as he curled up inside the island guardian's gut which she held as she flew back to her ruins.