Story 179/Madame Macabre Story time

Adam absolutely Loved Madame Macabre's creepy stories, Out of all the things he would fall to sleep to he would always listen to one of those creepy stories because they just relaxed him. Naturally when she responded to one of his helpful comments it was amazing! It only took her a matter of 2 days to suddenly DM him thanking him for a certain song suggestion. "Your welcome" He types back as she was currently in Reeling mode.

She would usually only DM people so she could get them to come to her home or sequestered areas and then eat them so they could hear one last story before digesting. She made her slow and non red flag advancements such as asking him his favorite videos and songs. "So maybe Would you like to hear more stories?" The next message she sent was and Adam was ecstatic and foolishly answered yes. This response made her lick her lips knowing shes caught him in her fishing rod.

She then began making plans. "Well I could tell you more, Here...My address" She gave him the address and giggles when he also replies with "Ok! I can't wait to hear more stories from my favorite Creepypasta teller" he replied and began to get his stuff ready.

He arrived at her place at 8:00 PM and she was standing in the door waving to him while holding a small paper. She had a very fitting outfit and Glove claws which made for an awesome visage. "Welcome! I see you brought yourself a Pillow?" She said welcoming him into the house.

When inside she shut and locked the door as He was sat on the couch. "I'll go get the new story, wait here" She said before zipping into her room and bringing back a book.

As she read to him He slowly begins to get woozy...Was he woozy when he got here? He wasn't aware that her storytelling was hypnotic. "Good...Very good" She said as Adam's eyes were glowing blue meaning he was under her control now. "Now feed me you" She said as she put the book in her lap and opens her mouth and the hypnotized boy stuck his arms in her mouth.

His arms glided down her throat and flexed it out as his hands were behind her breasts and his elbows pushed out her cheeks as she didn't bother helping him yet as she liked it when they willingly stuff themselves in. "mmmm...They always taste so good" She said salivating and licking his arms as he managed to push his hands into her stomach and lowers his head down. His head goes into her throat and begins to make its way down her expanding throat while she just sat there letting him do it.

(GULP!) The Lady felt her belly began to expand as he gets stomach deep inside her, Her shirt buttons began to pop and her skin begins to shove outwards as he couldn't lever himself in anymore so she rolled her eyes and grabbed his butt and began to continue swallowing him. She felt his juicy skin and matted pants slide down her throat while she reaches his knees and her tummy pushes the book off of her lap and onto the floor. "Yes....So good" She said licking her meal's feet as she tossed her head back and his feet disappeared down her throat into her stomach. "..." Adam couldn't really do anything now that she had swallowed him but his hypnosis did wear off. "Huh? Where am i?" Adam asks more curious than scared as her pulsing red stomach squeezes her food.

"Well you're in my stomach" She said expecting the boy to start wriggling to escape but instead he got starry eyes. "i-i was eaten by my F-favorite youtuber???" Adam asks sounding not scared as he pushes his hands against her belly as she lays down on the couch licking her lips. "Yes, I hypnotized you and you fed yourself to me! hehe enjoy" She said as she pats her belly making it wobble. "I-I like it..." Adam said causing her to lift an eyebrow confused. "Wait...you like it? i've never had that happen before" she said as she puts her hand on her bulging gut and just was confused. "Mhm! its comfy...can...can you read some more stories?" Adam asks as he moves around inside unable to get out. She gave a small chuckle before deciding she should entertain him then so she began reading again.