Story 14(krulest meal ever)

I awoke laying on something incredibly soft and bouncing. "Hm? Where am i? Is this? Wait am i in a serving dish?" I said as my voice echoed around the dish. "Here you are my queen, a serving of a never ending meal" a slightly adolescent male voice said as suddenly the lid came off and i saw in front of me was a pink haired short girl wearing black clothes with red lines on them, she also had red eyes and sharp jagged teeth. "U-uhh hi" i said nervously as i sat on the dummie pillow. "Oh you picked a tasty one, i hope it lasts as long as you say" she said as the person serving me to her picked me up and tossed me in the air towards her. "Have a quick trip little snack" she said to me as all i saw was her open mouth sliding closer as i fell. *Oum* she suddenly caught my head and shoulders with her mouth as i began to kick and squirm around as her teeth scratched my shirt ripping it up.  "Mmm i wove ot when tey sqorm" she tried to say as my squirms made her unable to correctly talk. Suddenly i felt my body being pushed deeper into her mouth as i felt her wet tongue pushing my lower half into her mouth as my face squished across the roof of her mouth which left a trail of saliva across my whole body as i managed to kick a leg out of her mouth. However it wasn't like that for long as she tilted her head back and used her finger to push my feet into her mouth as i began to squeeze down while my squirms did nothing as i made her throat bulge out. *gulp* she pulled her finger away which trailed saliva from her lips as i slid deeper down her throat while kicking my legs. "Why is it always me?" I thoughy as i began to curve to the left and saw a ring opening and closing. I clenched my eyes shut as the ring rolled arouns my body and then i slid into her stomach which growled around me. "Ohh that one was delicious, and it stays forever" the queen said as i looked around before sighing and just lying in there as she lifted her shirt with 1 hand and i felt the walls squish me tighter as she put a hand on her stomach to feel me. "Ugh...its always me..." i groaned as i stayed in that uncomfortable position as she took her hand away and began to go somewhere.