Story 21 (caroline's inmate punishment/samesize vore)

I woke up in a very blue colored room, i hadn't recalled this being where i fell asleep in for the time so i assumed that i was just dreaming until i looked at my clothes. "Uhhh when did i get arrested" i muttered to myself as i heard those gold jail cell doors opened and a slightly shorter yellow eyed girl entered the chamber.  She began to talk about how i entered this room somehow without a pass. "Oh eh im sorry but i don't remember how i got in here tyke" i said trying to be friendly but her eye became angry and small. "You think you can look down on us just because you are a tiny bit taller?!" She said angrily taking my remark on tyke as an insult. "W-wait it wasn't an insult i promise" i waved my hands in front of her like i was scrubbing a car window. "Oh, ill take good care of you!" when she said this i knew it didnt mean good, i became extremely nervous as she began approaching approaching me, i couldn't move. "Let's execute em" she said in a foreboding tone and i became extremely afraid now as her arms then gripped my shoulders making me unable to move. "Aaaah" she opened her mouth wide and i was shocked when i saw she too had a stretchy digestive system, i half forgot i was unable to be killed though. *HOUMPH* her mouth opened wide and then she lunged up then down clutching my head between her cheeks, i could now see how it felt for others as i attempted to pull back but her grip was so tough for her size. *GULP* she slid around my neck and began to make a big rectangle stretch around my shoulders which i was surprised she could manage as my head was traveling down her esophagus. "Mmmm too tight" i muttered as i kinda gave up because this may be the only way out of the cell as i felt her lips crawling between my fingers and bellybutton, her tongue was now fondling it. "EHEEHEHHEAHAHHAAHOOO" i began laughing because it was very ticklish as i could feel her hands gripping my calves and then i felt light on my feet, she was lifting me up as her stomach ring was approaching me. "Didn't expect these to be so tight..." i grumbled as my face began pushing through and her lips were slurping up my legs like 2 noodles, however i could feel her shaking slightly meaning i was really making her heavy, she must have thought that she could digest me and then move again. "Mmmmph" i could hear she was having frustration with getting my feet down her throat since i still wanted to get out, i dug my dirty toenails into the roof of her mouth and she was grunting while trying to push me down. *GULP* as expected she ended up winning and my feet joined me in her belly and i felt the cold tile floor outside along with a splat sound, she must have been so weighed down that she fell on her knees. "Ugh you squirm all you like I'm still digesting you!" She said before burping as i kinda enjoyed the warmth but it was still very tight. *gurgle* after awhile i calmed down from squirming and just curled up and stayed silent while hearing her heart beat and her stomach gurgle. "Hey?! Are you slacking off? Don't tell me you're giving up" she growled at me before belching again, seems she hadn't eaten anyone before because she struggled with even talking. "Nah im just resting, its cozy in here minus the stomach acids eating my jail clothes" i said as i began seeing holes form on my clothes and the iron ball weight that was attached to my foot which was why she had trouble swallowing them. "Huh? Why are you so calm? Usually they start plea-Uurrpp-pleading" she said as the stomach began bubbling while pieces of my jail uniform began flaking off like dandruff as i began getting drowzy. *Yawn* "if you don't mind I'll go to sleep now" i said as i layed my head back against the slimy wall and my eyes began getting heavy as the stomach acids reached my knees and stopped rising, i was thankful i was at least not gonna get filled with someone elses digestion fluids. "DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE GONNA SLEEP INSIDE ME! DIGEST NOW!" she commanded as my eyes shot open from her sudden loud voice but they slowly became heavy again as my head made a semi sphere on the front of her tummy while she still couldnt move. Ok so here's something else about me...I'm a very light sleeper, its hard for me to fall into a deep enough slumber to not hear conversations. "Hey caroline is everything ok in here? You entered 10 minutes ago and you usually digest unruly inmates under 3 minutes" i heard another similar voice call from outside her stomach as the rythmatic gurgles kept me semi-asleep. "UGGGHHH! Justine! This inmate won't digest! I cant even move" she said angrily replying to them as she stamped her feet which caused the stomach acids around me to ripple like in jurassic park. "Ok we gotta talk to igor about this, if he can't digest then we may have a problem" the alleged justine said improvising the situation. "But i CAN'T MOVE!" Caroline said angrily before slapping her stomach hard, my head lurched forwards as she did this and she let out a loud burp from it. "Fine I'll carry it, just don't move alot because i will only move you towards igor" i heard justine say before i felt a set of hands on my thighs and then i felt slightly higher up, i was surpised Justine could carry this hunk of an organ but i still couldn't keep awake. "Ooh so tired....this is making me so sleepy" i said in a woozy state as i hugged my chest and then drooped my head while they began moving, each step they took caused the stomach to slosh up and down while the stomach acids swirled around like a whirlpool due to the movement. "Hnnng it really is heavy" justine said as they walked to igor and then i felt a  flat surface under me which was the similar tile texture to the one in the cell, the sudden drop caused me to hit the top of Caroline's gut and she burped in Justines face which blew off his had and it landed on the ground. "Ah what do we have here? Did you execute the inmate?" Igor asked as both of them sighed and began explaining. "We have a problem, the inmate is not digesting and he's even sleeping right now" Justine said as caroline scowled at justine for dropping her belly so sudden. "That's never happened before, caroline could you wake him up so we could confront him about this?" Igor asked and caroline punched me in the back of the head and i jolted awake. "Huh?! Ouch that hurt" i said as i rubbed the back of my head. "Greetings in there, we just want to interview you on how you got in here and why you aren't dying" i heard igor say to me as i didn't exactly wanna give away my secrets. I sighed and explained "one moment i was on the bench sleeping and the second i was in jail, and as for why i can't die...eeeehh i dunno it was discovered when my foster mom tried drowning me as a child before she quit drinking alcohol" i revealed and they went silent for a few seconds as i layed my head back against the stomach. "Now can i go back to sleep? Im tired" I asked as my eyes became heavy again. "Caroline? You can barf up victims right?" Justine asked as caroline got a wide eyed realization. "N-no, I've never done it before, ive only ever eaten and digested" she said as i drifted back off into sleep. "GREAT I'M STUCK WITH THIS! WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!" She yelled at the ceiling and then slammed her fist on the floor angrily.

This story was inspired by the audio vore by cardsbears on aryion, if you wanna know what the sounds looked like then go over there and check them out.