story 99 (Chris eats ballora)

chris heard the sound of a music box twirling closer to his location as he rubbed his growling stomach. "i'm sorry ballora" he thought as she suddenly appeared in front of him. he jumped at her and sat on her chest so she couldn't get away and he gripped her shoulders "SCREE!" ballora screeched angrily as the boy opened his jaws and stuffed her pale white face into his mouth. his cheeks stretched as the ballerina slid across his tongue slowly but steadily. *gulp* ballora began panicking as his throat pushed her head in and began squeezing her tight while he licked her shoulders which gave off an interesting flavor. chris swallowed again and pulled her breasts to his open maw and struggled slightly to get them inside which proved to be a difficult task since she had eaten so many kids before that her boobs were too big for her own blue bra. *GULP!* chris felt the giant robot jugs slide across his tongue and began to push out his aching throat as he held her sides tightly. *glurk gulp* he swallowed again and coughed lightly as her boobs penetrated his throat making large round imprints and making it hard to push her down. *gulp* slowly he pushed the girl's breasts down his aching throat and he reached her tutu and ass which didn't bulge his mouth out as much as he lifted her rotating legs in the air. *slurk* ballora's head squeezed into his stomach to see the hot walls closing in and out around her as she began to panic big time. *Gulp!* he glided across her legs licking each inch of her tasty calves until he reached her ballet slippers which spin around in his mouth which constantly moved his cheeks. *GLRK! UURPP!* chris ate the rest of his robotic meal and belched loudly feeling the heavy robot curl up inside him. "MMPPHH!" the robot screamed human-like as she smashed her fists against his belly wall which made useless bulges against the front of his stomach as he began to digest her. "aahh, thats better" he said feeling as she began to break down into iron for his cosmic horror body which growled and gurgled. "Save, me" was ballora's last words before chris pushed his hands down on his stomach and he heard a crunching sound and ballora completely was destroyed. "i've never eaten a ballerina before, she sure was tasty though" chris said as he belched again and slapped his gut.