story 48 (Kirby Vs thwompette)

Kirby has followed Mario into Bowser's castle after he volunteered to help and save princess peach from the clutches of bowser before it was too late. However Luigi saw there was thwompette above them waiting for unexpected people to pass under. "M-mario what do we do? Thwompette is a killer" luigi stammered but kirby walked in front of mario and luigi before she spun and used the power of his inner super crown before becoming a cute girl which indicated she had everything under control. "Don't worry you 2, ill take care of her and get bigger assets" kirby said as she stood under thwompette as mario egged her on. Thwompette's eyes flared open with fury as kirby expanded her jaws to a large radius. "Ill crush you intruder!" Thwompette boomed but she realized too late what was happening and she fell towards kirby's mouth. *GLOMP!* thwompette landed square in her mouth and her entire neck bulged as she was already half way down her esophagus while her head was still in kirby's flexible head. "You can-a- do it kirby!" Luigi cheered on as kirby used her powerful tongue to push the stone girl's head into her throat and she swallowed hard pushing thwompette down behind her breasts. *GULPPP!!!* she swallowed again and her stomach pushed outwards as the rocky lady filled her tummy as she let out a strong burp while standing on wobbly legs. "Mario, luigi i did it" kirby said as she held her heavy belly and shook it to better torture the rocky girl. "mMMMMPHHHHHMMPPHH!!" Thwompette screamed as kirby's black stomach begins to digest her body into kirby's as she kicked and punched hard causing kirby to burp. "Let's-a-go onward, we don't wanna be too late" mario said reminding everyone about the mission and kirby  ran along with them but she was slower because her stomach weighed her down as thwompette's clothes began melting into cement which pooled at her knees and elbows as she was pushing against her stomach wall trying to get out. Kirby used her floating ability to float over some fire pits and she began to feel her stomach lighten as thwompette began loosing her ridges and bone structure as kirby ground pounded a dry bones and due to her additional weight she permanantly knocked it to bits as the sudden hit on the floor caused thwompette's head to be pushed under the disgusting clear colored stomach acids which she didn't have any muscle power to pull herself out from as the crew got to the big boss door as thwompette lost her soul and mind and was reduced to a puddle of mush while kirby's newly grown breasts blew up like blowing a balloon. "Ooh these assets are nice" kirby said as she gripped her boobs before she switched back to innocent puffball form and entered the boss chamber.