Story 107 (Chris reunites with his sister)

chris sat down on his couch and clenched his hands in happiness as today was the day his big sister Holly got out of college. chris had prematurely eaten 2 smokers outside his porch so when he sat down his belly bounced with him as hand imprints were everywhere. eventually chris heard the sound of the front door unlock and his sister saying "I'm home, chris are you there?" in her usual tone of voice. chris ran to the door and looked up at his sister who still towered over him despite 2 years of them both growing. chris's sister was a fine lady, she had paler white skin and emerald green eyes along with the ears of a wild canine and black hair which reached her pelvis. she was quite intimidating to those who didn't know her but chris knew she was just not trustworthy to people yet. "sister you're home!" chris said as he lept up and gave her a hug, his stomach pinning against her which cracked and killed the people in his belly. "why paint me surprised, my baby bro knows how to eat people just like his big sis" holly said realizing he too could eat people. unlike chris, holly could eat endlessly and since she could float she didn't have to worry about being weighed down. the thing both had in common was their asset sizes. chris's butt was the thing that suffocated most people trying to eat him and his sister had the most large breasts on the planet, this was because she could eat forever and not have an aching throat afterwords. "let's see how much you have learned, how many can you eat?" holly asked pinching his rosy cheeks as his stomach was retracting. "only four" chris said as holly chuckled slightly and replied "Only four? you have alot of training to do baby brother, if you wanna be like your big sis you have to train your belly to past its limits". chris smiled and agreed as he told his sister about all his adventures in the world including all the people he ate and how he even ate a spirit. his sister listened to all of his adventures and she even told him of her own like the time she swallowed an entire bus to kill the disrespectful bus driver. "woah you're really good at eating anything" chris said as his sister chuckled before laying down on the couch.