story 123 (Shuichi catches the mastermind)

shuichi hiding behind the book pile in the library waiting for his camera trap to flash. shuichi however wasn't alone for in his stomach was his crush kaede akumatsu who voted to be inside so that whenever shuichi needs to restrain the mastermind he can use his stomach to crush their pelvis and when shuichi eats them she can anterrogate her and if they doesn't talk she herself would eat them. "ready kaede?" shuichi whispered into the skin of his stomach. his stomach grew a bulge which was in the shape of a thumbs up as he was peaking from the books. soon someone appeared out of nowhere and opened the door. shuichi peaked out and saw it was Tsumugi! she was reaching for the camera to take it down. then shuichi jumped at tsumugi and pushed his gut against her and kaede pressed her feet forwards so she couldn't move. "Oh goodness i've been caught!" tsumugi said with an incredibly shocked expression "that's right, we got you right where we wanted" shuichi said as he needed to restrain her but was worried she would harm his girlfriend. "shuichi let me out so I can defend you" kaede said as shuichi obeyed and she climbed out like he was a sleeping bag. she stood in the center of the room as shuichi opened his mouth and inched it closer to tsumugi's. "HELP!" tsumugi cried as she pushed the button in her wrist and suddenly the exisels appeared without the monokubs in them and they advanced on kaede. "I'll take care of them shuichi! just eat her!" kaede said as shuichi had to trust what she was doing and slammed his jaws around the girl's blue hair and quickly began crawling down her sides. "MMMPH!" she cried out as shuichi heard louder gulps from behind him but wouldn't dare turn around. he swallowed to her stomach and tightly gripped her thighs as her legs kicked like an inflatable figure outside a car wash. *GULP!* shuichi swallowed with all his throat muscle and felt her feet glide into his throat as he winced slightly since it was never comfortable to push someone down his throat if they had clothes. *UUURP!* both shuichi and kaede burped in unison as tsumugi was crammed into shuichi's stomach. "kaede did you ta-" shuichi's jaw dropped as he turned around to see kaede sitting in front of a huge fleshy orb that was her stomach! she had swallowed the exisals as if they were a bunch of gummy bears. "S-shuichi I can't move" kaede said as she was sweating as her stomach stretched and wiggled from her meals weighing her down. "kaede are you ok? your stomach hurt?" he asked as he rubbed his crush's stomach which felt rough and sharp to the touch. "i have the-UUURPP-mastermind here, after you take care of this we can go and show this to the others" shuichi said as she reached out and squished his gut. "she's squirming alright, better be careful of any stealthy monokumas" kaede said as slowly but surely her stomach shrunk like a crushed can and after an hour she was laying on shuichi's lap while rubbing the sharp small stomach before her. "well let's go, we need to get out of here" shuichi said reminding her of the plan.