Story 129 (Belly full of bonnie)

"Ash ash! can i go in your belly please? i wanna join serena" The short blonde haired kid asked politely while hugging the big flesh ball feeling serena's body inside. ash was sure up for it but clement was very protective. "Bonnie what do you mean?! you want inside?! no way im letting you get eaten" Clement said as ash got bowls of food for the pokemon as serena simply sat in the stomach not caring about the slime between her breasts and toes. "come on i want innnn!!!" bonnie complained as ash came back and looked at bonnie confused whether he should do it. "plleeeaaasseee! i'll be careful" bonnie said giving the puppy eyes to clement.

Clement sighed before accepting she wouldn't take a no. "fine, but you have to come out for breakfast lunch and dinner!" clement said as bonnie's face lit up.

"Yay! ash please eat me now!" bonnie said as ash felt serena shift so she can make room. ash picked up the small girl and fit her head into his mouth. since she was small she was easy to gulp down like a noodle. *GULP!* his lips reached her rump quickly as her legs kicked the air to get inside him while serena waited for bonnie to come down. *Grllllk* ash took another swallow and her legs disappeared down his esophagus leaving her pink shoes to slide off his tongue and onto the ground. his belly grew bigger as bonnie squeezed in to meet serena who was resting against the front of his stomach. "It is comfy in here ash, its like a bath" bonnie said as she pushed up against the back wall.

*UURPPP!* ash belched from the displacement in his stomach and sat down feeling the girls moving inside his belly. he hoped bonnie wouldn't start squirming because he was easily tickled.

DIGESTION ENDING:

Later that night an hour after ash ate her she couldn't sleep since it was such a warm place. she wanted to use it as a sleeping bag not knowing how dangerous it was. she got into his tent and saw his mouth was agape. she proceeded to get inside by slipping her feet in. it took a few minutes for her to get inside his mouth with her hands wrapped around his teeth and her face laying on his tongue. she yawned before falling to sleep while ash gently slept with half of her inside his stomach. *GULP!* suddenly his instincts took over and he tugged at bonnie with his throat. "eep, guess i'm going in" bonnie said before she was pulled into his stomach again. it was much hotter than last time as bonnie laid against the wall. ash was a heavy sleeper so his belly was completely silent to him. after about a few minutes the girl felt her skin was tingly. "Ok i should probably get out" bonnie said as she began to push on the entrance to his stomach. she got confused when her hands would keep getting pulled back down. "Huh?" she pushed her head back into his throat but suddenly a tug pushed her back in. she began to feel more tingly as she realized the unthinkable. she was digesting. "A-ash ok i want out!" bonnie began to cry as she began to slowly move around but his belly was beneath the sleeping bag so he couldn't hear her. "Ash?! please wake up!" bonnie began to cry from the stinging  sensation getting worse and worse. she felt her skin become softer so she began to squirm, she kicked and pushed but ash didn't wake up as the girl was unknowingly being digested. "HELP! BIG BROTHER!" she cried with a screaming face imprint but it was so muffled. the stomach evily did its job against her as he slowly began to melt her down. "A-ash, i-don't wanna die" she sniffed as tears formed in her hot stinging eyes as she felt she was falling apart. she began crying as her body was becoming more and more melted. *SIZZLE* a single sizzle played out as bonnie lost consciousness and her bones began cracking.

in the morning ash soon woke up with his stomach completely shrunk back down. he yawned and walked out of the tent to see clemont and serena calling for bonnie. "whats wrong?" ash said scratching his head to which clemont responded with "I can't find bonnie, she's not in her tent" he said as he began calling into the forest. "I'll go look for her" ash said as he walked into the forest. when he got behind the trees he felt something creep up his throat. *BURP!* he burped up bonnie's pink shoes and gasped. "oh no.....bonnie" he muttered as he felt bad for what happened to bonnie. "Sorry bonnie, at least you got to spend a night in your favorite place" ash said before leaving the shoes there.