Story 73 (Adam x lillie)

"So...you want to date my daughter.." lusamine glared at the boy with rare eyes. Lusamine never trusted adam because of how weird he was, she wouldn't risk her precious daughter fall for the boy of experimentation. "Your gonna have to get through me first" she said with a cold stare as she stood in front of lillie's room stopping him from entering. "If this is what it takes to get love...Ill do it!" He suddenly kicked the aether president in the chest and she fell down unexpectedly. "GAH! How dare you!" She scolded as she tried to get up but adam suddenly pinned her against the door with his unexpected weight and opened his mouth. "Huh?! What are you?-" she was cut off as adam engulfed her entire head and began to swallow, pushing forwards he choked down her head as she began screaming in terror as his hot throat began to crush her head and hair. She squirmed and pushed trying to get the kid off him but he was somehow way stronger than the president who was being reduced to food as adam clamped around her succulent delicious breasts which would be added to his rosy face cheeks as he roughly licked her breasts which caused her to scream in anger and humiliation. *GULP!* he took no time getting around her plump ass while her head was being pushed into his stomach which was already watermelon sized while getting larger and larger the more he swallowed. "Y-YOU BRAT HOW COULD YOU?!" She screamed as her legs were going down his throat while thrashing but he didn't care, he only cared for getting to his love. *Glp!* he swallowed to her thrashing feet and swallowed hard to push the president into his huge belly. Lusamine was compressed into a tight sphere which messed with her hair. "YOU BASTARD CHILD! HOW COULD YOU SWALLOW ME?! I'M THE AETHER PRESIDENT NOT SOME FOOD!" She yelled as she began squirming. *BUUURPPP!* adam belched from her squirming so much as she began slowly digesting his meal. "Like i said, ill do anything for love" the boy said as he stood up while holding his thrashing stomach and began opening the door to lillie's room and saw she was bound to her bed by belts. "Lillie! What did she do to you?!" He asked horrified as he used his immense strength to tear open her belts and lillie looked overwhelmed with happiness to see him. "Adam-kun! You came!" She said as she ran to him and hugged him, adam hugged back with his warm embrace as her legs rested on his belly so she was able to remain on his chest without falling. "MPPPHHH!! LILLIE GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Lusamine cried in pain as digestion began happening and she was beginning to slowly melt into Adam's body. "Mother be quiet! Im sick and tired of you trying to keep me away from my love! You're gonna stay there  and become a part of my love's body!" Lillie said with such disliking towards her mother in his belly but she didn't get off his belly. "MMMPPHHH!!" Lusamine began screaming as Adam's stomach acids began making her luxurious hair fall out and her skin began falling apart every time she kicked and punched. "How does she feel adam? Is she hurting you?" Lillie asked making sure she wasn't hurting him. "I'm fine but her squirming is making me gassy" adam said as she got off his belly and layed her head on it listening and feeling her mother digest. "Ooh your skin is so soft adam, i like this" lillie said as she gripped the sides of his stomach and began playing with it, sloshing it up and down like a balloon causing adam to blush and giggle but for lusamine this caused her to lose shape and Adam's belly began shrinking ever so slightly, lillie noticed his rosy cheeks became cuter. "Ooh she really became a part of you" lillie said as she stood up and pinched his rosy cheeks. "Hehe that tickles lillie" he said as suddenly he received a kiss so his eyes shot opened to see lillie attached to his lips and smooching him. "Mmmm, oh sorry adam your lips were so kissable i just had to" she said as she poked his belly which made a splotching sound meaning lusamine was now digested. "Now that she's gone we can do whatever we want" adam said to lillie before they went to her bed and they layed on it. "Mmm your face is so sweet lillie" adam said as he was hugging her and he gave her a big lick and she blushed from the slurp. "Heh, you know i wouldn't mind being closer to you" lillie said as he gripped the side of his stomachs and began tickling it. "Well is that what you want? If so then i don't mind having you as my beautiful dessert~" he said with a grin as he hugged her again. They kissed again before adam turned the kiss into a consume and began sliding his lips around her head, she blushed as she felt she was bulging out his mouth, her pigtail being licked. "Oh thats it, lick" lillie said as her boyfriend took his first swallow, lillie's face was now sliding down his throat and he could feel her face press out his chin which bulged to his throat. *Gulp* she was forced gently down his wiggling throat and was going down rather quickly. *Glrk* adam swallowed to his girlfriend's small breasts which were shockingly the same size as her mom's but he didn't care for that as they bulged his cheeks and her face was being crushed by his throat. But she still smiled because she would be inside her love, he tasted her stomach feeling her nice silky clothes rub against his tongue as her arms were pinned together. *Gulp!* her head entered his stomach and his shirt slightly pushed out from her head and hair entering and she saw the strange emblem that was between her mom's breasts at all time which she giggled at knowing she was really gone. Meanwhile outside he had one of his hands gently pressing her ass into his mouth which made her blush as his warm hand pressed her fine booty into his mouth which was when he gave her cheeks a gentle lick before swallowing again all the while his stomach grew larger with his love. "Oh i see you enjoy my taste" lillie said grinning as adam ran his tongue up and down her legs whenever they inched down his gaping maw. *Gulp!* adam reached her feet and began licking them over and over which caused his stomach to shake while she laughed. "HEHHEHEHEHEEHE adam quit it that tickles!" She cried with tears of joy as she was being licked. "Mmm sowwy lillie, your feet looked so lickable" adam said with pleasure before swallowing and licking his lips as his girlfriend was now in his stomach. "Oh im here now adam, bleh its kinda tight but i love it" lillie said as she enjoyed the slimy groans of the stomach around her. "Lillie you were truly the best dessert, I'll never forget how sweet your body is" adam said with a blush as he gave his belly a firm pat. *Grroooaaannn* his stomach gurgled as lillie got comfortable inside him. "Well lillie what do you wanna do now? Now that you're inside me that is" adam said as he licked his lips as his stomach acids ate her clothes only leaving only a naked lillie and the emblem of her mother which she held in her boobs like a spare pocket. "Well I'd like to start a new life outside the foundation if you want" lillie said gently as she was unable to move much but he sure could. "Sure, we can go buy a house since i digested your mom so the money is all ours" adam said as they walked out of the door and looked for a new home.