Story 40 (pool belly)

"Adam i have an amazing idea we can do" my good friend/crush asahina said as she got out of the pool and clenched her fists with an idea. "Huh? What do you have in mind?" I asked confused before she replied with "why don't we turn your tummy into a pool?" She asked while pinching the skin of my hip and wiggling it around. I blushed but was also amazed at the idea so i nodded in agreement so i asked her if she wanted to get eaten first and she agreed so i jumped in the water and she sat down on the edge of the pool dangling her feet over the water for me to eat while she wiggled her cute toes around. I opened my mouth like a shark and nommed around her feet feeling them wiggle around in my cheeks as i gripped her thighs and pulled her closer to the water while i glided across and to her thighs which stretched my mouth wider as her toes were now half way down my throat and i could see a visible blush appear as i was clamping my jaws around her butt while she supported herself up with her hands while she had a big smile on her face as i ate her up. I felt her ass push down into my throat which bulged out as i felt myself begin to get heavier. "Come on adam, eat me faster" she said as i began sliding past her bellybutton to reach her giant breasts which were at least the size of my head as she layed her head down on the tile floor gently moving around due to not wanting to cause me to sink. I reached those big breasts and clamped my jaws around the huge orbs which bulged my cheeks out so much i thought i was gonna bust but thankfully i managed to swallow which i felt my esophagus get stretched harder from the sheer size of her breasts as my lips finally traveled around her head. I felt her deliver a kiss to my upper lip and i blushed when she did so as i felt her wriggle slightly to get deeper while i slurped up her swirly pigtail. *Gulp!* i pushed her head down in a single lump and felt my stomach fully stretch to accommodate the girl inside. "Ok adam was i delicious?" She asked as she pressed her body all around my gut as i nodded and poked her. "Ok here comes the water" i said as i dived under water feeling her kick and punch in my gut knowing i enjoyed it and i got to the bottom thanks to her weighing me down and i opened my mouth beginning to guzzle down all that water. I saw a few things come towards me while i acted as a whirlpool as water began spilling into my belly showering asahina as i saw a random sandal getting sucked towards my mouth, i shrugged and continued feeling the shoe begin sliding down my throat along with some water as it landed on her breasts with a wet splat. I could feel my belly begin stretching out and i could no longer feel asahina's ass planted on the back of my stomach as she was floating in the water as i guzzled the remaining water from the pool. I felt like a giant water balloon as i sat down and water rocking my gut back and forth as asahina swam around. "I hope you like this" i heard her say before she pushed her entire body against the top of my stomach. I sure did enjoy it all.