Story 104 (chris helps The Wasp)

Chris was assisting The Wasp in order to hide away a key which if gotten by the bad guys would unleash a dragon on the world. "Chris we have to hide this key somewhere no villain would expect" the wasp exclaimed as they hid behind an alleyway corner. the wasp and him thought until finally she realized she had the best place to hide the key so she went to ant size and flew in front of chris. "chris listen to me, eat me now, if we can get this key in your stomach they can never find it" the wasp said as she held the key in her hands. chris looked regretful for this but it was either this or get destroyed by a dragon so chris opened his mouth letting his tongue unravel like a carpet. the wasp flew into his mouth and stood on his tongue. he closed his mouth leaving her in darkness except for the glow from her new suit lights. "ok chris i would admire your mouth but we need to get to business so continue eating" the wasp said with a nervous face as chris tilted his head back while now running from the group of villains after them which tossed the girl and the key up and down in his mouth. *GULP! clang* chris swallowed and feld the wasp pressing her hands against his throat as she went down while the key was also stuck between her hands so she could keep it steady. "his throat is actually quite comfortable, but this isn't the time for marveling over bodies" she said as she reached his stomach ring and was pushed through where she fell into his stomach and onto the floor of the stomach which pushed in and out around her. "phew, she's ok" chris thought as he felt her move to place the key on the floor of his jiggling stomach before she pushed herself against the back of his belly. which was actually comforting to be in. chris stopped running as he reached an old attic where he took a rest feeling his heart beat fast as the wasp stood up. "everything's going through just fine and the key is safe" the wasp said muffled from his squishy stomach as chris lifted his shirt to hear better. "ok so do you want out?" chris asked and the wasp agreed and crawled up his throat and out onto his palm.