Story 124 (Haruhi vs hachishakusama)

haruhi knew that nothing was going to be normal during the night. despite this haruhi needed to get home from his sleepover. he slowly crept across a small field when he heard it. "Po Po Po Po". when he heard this sound he knew that he had walked into the path of Hachishakusama. hachishakusama was an 8 foot tall lady who wore a straw hat and white dress which contained large breasts which got greater after every encounter. "po po po" came from behind haruhi and he turned around quickly and the spirit was there. "what is a young man like you doing out in this time of night" she said with an elegant and sweet voice which was one of her signature lures for capturing children. "I-i was just heading home" he said as he backed up but she picked him up by the sides of his shoulders. "why don't you come with me? i can take you home..." she said as her face was still very sweet but haruhi read the legends and knew if he agrees he would likely die. he did the only thing he knew and opened his mouth lunging forwards. "GAH!" the tall woman was surprised by this as his head was sliding across her own. he pushed forwards while the spirit tried to pull him off as his mouth widened to get over her shoulders and eventually to her large bulbous breasts which he took no time licking. "Po! Po! Po! QUIT IT! This is my job!" she cried out as saliva drenched her face while more of her entered the boy's mouth. she gagged alot from being pushed against his slimy esophagus while he pulled her in further and now was able to sit on the ground determined to vanquish this evil spirit. her head then reached the end of his tight throat and reached his stomach which began filling up with her huge body. soon he reached her butt and lifted his head up watching her heavy legs begin sliding past his lips. she landed in his stomach, her face and breasts got covered in the popcorn he had eaten at the sleepover. with 1 final gulp he pushed the lady's big feet down his throat which finally pulled her into his huge stomach. "MMMPHHH! MMFFF!! MMMM" she squirmed and tried to call out as her body was pushing up against his belly. "I-i did it! i vanquished the spirit!" he said with excitement but was caught off by his own belch. "i'd better get home so I can work her off" he said as he struggled to stand up since his stomach was at least 8 feet in size so hauling her home to digest was not easy. he gripped bottom of his stomach near his hips and tried lifting it. the stomach lifted slightly while it wobbled and thrusted from the squirms of the ghost. "HNNNGGG! this thing is heavy, oh man she's gonna be on my thighs for at least a month" he complained as he took wobbly steps to his front door. he realized that getting through his door would be nearly impossible. "Oh man this is gonna be difficult" the boy said as he began squeezing his stomach in which caused the woman inside to get crushed by the sides. *CRASH!* haruhi fell on his stomach after pushing enough and felt the big woman inside under his weight. "now i just need to get to the couch" haruhi said as he got on his feet and struggled to lift his belly again as the spirit began to see his blue spirit melting stomach acids rise up around her ass and feet. "PO PO PO!" she cried as she was feeling herself becoming liquids as the boy hauled his body to the couch and sat on it. "UUURPPP!! quit squirming or it will be a quicker double death" haruhi said as he smacked his stomach hearing bubbling and sizzling sounds come from it. eventually after an hour of what seemed like relentless squrims the spirit fell still and his stomach became a ridged orb of spirit bones. "finally she stopped squirming" he said as he let out a gasp from relief as he felt the bones touch his stomach walls. the mass shrunk like a deflating balloon and soon all that was left was a round 7 inch sphere which he belched a white shredded dress out of. haruhi licked his lips and went to the bathroom but felt a tear in his pants and it became cold. he rushed to his mirror to see his ass had grown to twice it's size. "aww man i loved that set" he said as he pulled out a stretchier set and began putting it on which proved difficult because of his rump.