Story 75 (adam x iris)

Adam was traveling through the village of dragons with his trusty garchomp beside him looking for the gym leader of this area who specialized in dragon types. Many of the inhabitants of the village were gaping at Adam's awesome garchomp as he walked through. He got directions to the place and was resting by the tree to catch his breath when suddenly a big haired girl swung in front of him while upside down and attached to the branch above him. "Heya! What brings you to the village of dragons? Going to challenge the gym leader?" The girl asked as adam was slightly startled but nodded in response. "I'm iris, and this is axew" she said as suddenly an axew came out of her huge hair. "I'm adam and I'm here to challenge the gym leader" adam said smiling as he looked into her eyes. "Well i better get going, i don't wanna be late" adam said before belching up the outfit of a team plasma grunt and it made iris's eyes spread wide open shocked. "Y-you can eat people?! Wow that's like a dragon when someone tries to steal their gold" iris said accepting his ability. "Wow uh thanks i guess" adam said as he stood up and began walking to the gym. "You know you can watch if you want" adam said back to her and she nodded and smiled meaning she would be interested. They reacher the gym and adam looked at the man with the white beard covering his face, he had a cold stare. "I am drayden, specializing in dragon types is my strategy..." he said without taking his eyes off adam. "I search for a young trainer who can show me a bright future, perhaps you can show me that future" drayden continued as adam listened to his monologue. Their battle began and drayden sent out a druddigon which roared upon being summoned. "Garchomp! Put on the pressure" adam exclaimed as he threw a cherish ball and the special garchomp came out. "Woah what's that?" Iris thought as she was sitting in the seats of the arena's viewing place as adam and garchomp's eyes shined in sync. "A garchomp with a rare coloring, this might be interesting" drayden commented before he commanded druddigon touse crunch and the blue dragon rushed towards garchomp in an attempt to bite him. "Now stick your tail out!" Adam said to garchomp and suddenly garchomp swung its tail to face druddigon and the red faced pokemon bit into its tail. "Now use stone edge!" Adam commanded and suddenly a blue glowing rock pierced druddigon in the chest sending it flying. "DRUDDIGON!" It roared in pain as it landed on the pokeball shaped circle in the middle of the battlefield. "Fascinating, using the pokemon's strengths against it" drayden commented as the druddigon's eyes had swirls on them. "Great job garchomp! That was a perfect strategy" adam clapped for the success of his garchomp."now come forth flygon" drayden said as he sent out the bug-like dragon pokemon  which started a sandstorm. "Heh, you sure like the battlefield placement? I do too" adam said with a smile before commanding garchomp to use twister and suddenly the sandstorm got sucked up by the tornado before getting dissipated. "Fascinating, a garchomp snuffed out sandstorm" drayden commented as flygon used dragon claw and cut the garchomp in the face causing it to stumble. "Now use royal blades!" Adam commanded and flygon was bashed into the ground by 2 sharp blue energy scythes that grew from garchomp's scythe hands. "What kind of move is that?" Iris exclaimed from the seat she was in as drayden was taken off guard by the appearance of a new move. "The future im seeing is very bright, but lets see this to the end" drayden said before sending out his ace Haxorus who let out a vicious roar and garchomp roared back. Haxorus and garchonp both used dragon dance and then Haxorus used slash and garchomp used royal blades and the 2 clashed making a big bright light which blinded iris and drayden. *BOOM!* when the smoke cleared haxorus was flat on the ground with eye swirls. "Wonderful. Im grateful that i recieved such a unique battle" drayden was clapping while returning haxorus to its ball. Adam recieved the legend badge and thanked drayden for the awesome fight and left the place. "Adam wait up!" Iris called out as she caught up to the boy who she was inspired by. "Huh? Oh iris! Hey did you like the battle?" Adam asked her and noticed she had sparkles in her eyes. "Yes of course i loved it! You and your garchomp had such a great bond!" Iris exclaimed as she clenched her fists and grinned with such inspiration. "Thanks i guess, we gave it our all" adam said with such soothing words before beginning to head towards his apartment but iris kept following him. "Do you need something?" Adam asked as she was trailing behind him. "Well i wanna come with you, you've inspired me so much!" She said smiling "well i guess you can come with me but i only have enough room in my apartment for 1 person" adam said agreeing but iris without hesitation said "then just eat me, that way we can share a room". Adam blushed from her comment but took her advice and walked to her. "Now are you sure about this? It might be tight in there" adam warned but iris nodded and stuffed her hands in his mouth and began stuffing herself in. "Mmmph!" Adam was caught off guard as the girl fed herself to him bulging his cheeks and throat as she was somehow able to pull herself down his throat without him swallowing. "Stomach here i come!" Iris sang as she was now boobs deep in his throat and she was kicking her legs in the air while her hands were in his stomach, then came her head and hair and eventually her breasts joined her in the enclosed space. *Gulp!* adam swallowed her feet and burped from the purple haired girl sliding into his stomach so she could be with him. "Ok now we can go to my apartment" adam said as he walked down the street to his apartment while rubbing his tummy.