Story 32 alt (Adam's freetime with flamberge)

I found flamberge next knowing she wanted to see me too so i entered her very hot room and saw her waiting while lying on the floor and holding her hand out. "Come to have a blast adam? Francisca said you'd come and visit" she said as she smiled while the room smoked heavily. I nodded and walked onto her palm, she began rubbing my yellow hair with her finger which kinda felt funny. "Hehe i remember when i had tasted you, it was very yummy but i never got to feel you inside my tummy" she said as she placed me against her face and it began rippling as i was suddenly pulled through and i fell face first on her tongue. "Wow delicious, well lets see how you fare against my stomach" she said as she wasted no time in swallowing me and her hot orange throat gulped me down like a worm. I was pulled down once again being tightly squeezed by her flaming saliva tracts. *Gulp!* another heavy swallow and my body was forced into her blazing hot belly, i could tell if i was mortal i would be burned to a crisp here as i crawled to a certain area and layed against it and sighed as saliva poured on my head like coffee. "Well hope you enjoy my blazing belly, maybe you may make it out alive" she said with a chuckle that shook her gut.